Answered Reporting Bugs & Gltiches

Advertisement

Carl0927

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
I can look at the number of advertisements being displayed but they are a necessary evil I'm afraid because without the revenue they bring the forum wouldn't exist. Just for as little as £2 per month we can remove all the ads for you and your contribution will help to keep Forums4airports going. People will complain about the ads but I'm sure they would complain more if the site was no more.
Can I just ask I do contribute per month, but I also receive ads, is that right ?

Carl0927

Premium Member
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
I have been paying the £2.00 since pretty much since I joined as a donation. When the ads began I just thought everyone received them, like me.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
It's automated. When you stopped your subscription in November the ads came back. You have reactivated your subscription now so you shouldn't be seeing them.

Let me know if you have any further problems and I'll look into it further.

Ashley.S.

Site Maintenance
Staff member
Apr 10, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall, UK
www.envesko.com
It's possible you were subscribed while we were testing the new ad-removal subscription service. Further changes are likely to occur at a later date but everyone who has paid for an active subscription should not be seeing any advertisements at all ;)

Last edited:

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Not hacked @Ashley.S. has been doing software tweaks. Let me know if anyone is still experiencing any difficulties using the forum.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Not hacked @Ashley.S. has been doing software tweaks. Let me know if anyone is still experiencing any difficulties using the forum.
Fine again now. Some of the 'quotes' were mangled in posts earlier - all now ok.

Top Bottom