How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• Admin
Worrying reports across the news over recent days regarding the Coronavirus. How concerned are you?
fashion-man-people-sign-3952233.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I don’t believe that @Coathanger16.

I believe last winter flu was under the Covid umbrella as it presents as flu like symptoms. The tests cannot distinguish between Covid, Cold or Flu. Amazing for one season only “it disappeared”. Definitely didn’t … just appeared and was under different umbrella.

The media will be responsible for whipping up the hysteria however as usual. Like the “NHS UNDER THREAT THIS WINTER” headlines that appear every winter the “KILLER FLU THIS WINTER” headlines also appear. Like a bus service. On time every time. What we need is regulation and journalistic licences to ensure these headlines from scum bag journalists are kept in check. Can only quote facts and have to give context if stating statistics.

Regardless of whether or not you believe it, my main point was that the figure of 60,000 flu deaths shouldn't be a cause of concern given we've had equally large numbers in previous winters and didn't require any additional measures to deal with it.

Sorry I don’t believe that @Coathanger16.

The tests cannot distinguish between Covid, Cold or Flu.
Whilst the general tests that people take (e.g. before travelling) may/may not not indicate the type of corona virus (the majority of common cold viruses are a strain of corona) , DNA sequencing can determine the difference and this will be being carried out at high enough sample levels to differentiate between COVID19, seasonal flu and the common cold. This is how the different stains of COVID have been identified.

Kevin

This suggests that the basic consumer tests, as opposed to the medical tests, are geared to detect Coronavirus, even at it's basic level of Common Cold, and the person manning the gates at airports has to decide on possibly inaccurate data.

Me thinks we need something more substantial before we prevent a person from travel on the basis of a relatively weak test. Or has this dummy misunderstood something?

Regardless of whether or not you believe it, my main point was that the figure of 60,000 flu deaths shouldn't be a cause of concern given we've had equally large numbers in previous winters and didn't require any additional measures to deal with it.
Very much so - I’m not concerned about it. But the SAGE psychopaths love their position of power. The true problem of the country is NHS has less beds this winter then last, the year before, the year before that. The true problem is we are , on the whole, a unhealthy nation. Something they won’t admit.

As I’ve also said Journalism and media don’t like that. Licensing the journalists, editors and media companies along with legislation is the way forward. But that’s a whole different debate.

It was the unclear nature, not you Kevin, that got my antennae moving, something that has gotten Sherburnflyer92 irritated to the risk of his wellbeing.

This business has dragged on and many are getting tired to a point of taking risks, because of the suspect nature of official advice etc., a recent welfare visitor completely disregarded my personal situation with a glib comment "it's okay, I am vaccinated" , despite my records indicating I was not. No mask or thought to my own safety, or hers as long as she was okay.

A choicely worded e-mail winged it's way to the relevant authorities.

The Northern Terrority of Australia has imposed the strictest covid restrictions yet. Anyone who does not get first does of vaccine by November 13 will be fined $5,0000 and will not be allowed to enter their workplace until they get it. This is not protecting public health. This is medical facism taking over Australia and some parts of the world. The last time someone tried to create a two tier society it didn't end well.

Coronavirus - definitely not. Global Reset - they are trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Northern Terrority of Australia has imposed the strictest covid restrictions yet. Anyone who does not get first does of vaccine by November 13 will be fined $5,0000 and will not be allowed to enter their workplace until they get it. This is not protecting public health. This is medical facism taking over Australia and some parts of the world. The last time someone tried to create a two tier society it didn't end well.

Coronavirus - definitely not. Global Reset - they are trying.

Whilst I wholeheartedly disagree with the tactic, this isn't being applied to the entire population, only those people who work in certain professions.

Something very serious is going on with our democracy and way of life. And very worrying.

David Frost video on YouTube has been taken down today. He is against vaccine passport and made some very valid points. His argument was full of facts, well researched and articulated.

Patrick Hennisgon, a independent journalist and columnist who was very critical of government modelling and policy, and has recently been very vocal against vaccine passports has had, at 25,000 followers, his account suspended. So ... we've got big tech censoring any debate that gives an alternative argument. That. That is facism. We are fighting a war.

All points back to Davos. All points back to World Health Organisation and World Economic Forum. The great reset plan (research it it's all out there). WHO alleged (most likely) corrupted by China - sadly behind a fire wall but even for this piece worth the one of payment. WEF who knows but the globalists are desperate. Getting old and need to see their 40 years of work come to fruition before they are dead.

As I've said before and I'll say it again. I wont be showing anyone my vaccine status and quite frankly don't give a monkeys about other peoples. I will use article 8 of the human rights act 1998 which protects my own private data. A FOI went in for one MP (Craig Tracey) and that's the reply. A Further FOI has gone in for all MP's. If same response it's the response I will state. Good enough for the majority of our overpaid, quite frankly useless public servants, then it's good enough for us. The public who pay these overpaid useless public servants. Dark dark days lie ahead I'm afraid.

Last edited:
I am more worried about who is pulling the strings at the Tech. Companies making the decisions to restrict what might get out to the people in order for them to regain autonomy and agency to formulate their own opinions.

Google and Apple may be the worst offenders and having just named them, should I fear for myself?

Regulation of big tech initially somewhere would be brillIiant.

If you’ve read the article it makes you think have China also been “black” or “quiet investors” in these companies? Are we at war but not as we formally knew it. I’d say so.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.