jfy1999

Staff member
Apr 25, 2015
Birmingham/Austria
New US start-up based out of Salt Lake City and headed by David Neeleman, formerly of JetBlue.

I'm liking their livery, it's similar to La Compagnie.

Launch delayed to 2021

Lovin' the livery! Not a great time to start or is it? One man's loss is another man's gain? One things for sure, the pandemic may have left a huge economic wake but it will have created new opportunities for others.

Last edited:

Breeze has agreed to acquire 60 Airbus A220-300 aircraft produced in Mobile, Alabama, with the first to arrive in August 2021. Prior to the A220 deliveries, service will begin with leased Embraer E190 aircraft.

The first of 15 E190s leased from Nordic Aviation Capital was delivered in February, with a second arriving earlier this month.

Breeze Airways to launch US domestic flights this week

The latest airline from Jetblue founder David Neeleman will launch flights between Charleston, Tampa and Hartford from May 27, with new destinations being added each week through until July 22.

Breeze will focus “most” of its flights from four main airports in Tampa, Charleston, New Orleans and Norfolk, and says that 95 per cent of its routes are currently without nonstop service.

Something else that might be of potential interest to UK airports...potential A220 flights to Europe

US carrier Breeze Airways is ordering another 20 Airbus A220-300s, as it prepares to receive its first of the type in the fourth quarter.

Airbus says the order for the twinjets, previously undisclosed, brings Breeze’s overall commitment to 80 A220s.

Breeze Airways (MX, Salt Lake City) has taken delivery of its first A220-300 following the handover of N203BZ (msn 55128)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock