mullion

May 9, 2014
It doesn`t mean much that. as I used to live next door to BA long haul crew in Stockport and they used to jump on the shuttle
a couple of days a week to Heathrow, always said the commute was easier than living in London and it was free

Kevin Farnell

Staff member
A few months ago when it arrived at BHX from Doha, I was waiting for a train at Bham Int and happened to be sitting near the crew who were on their way to New St. From the conversation it would appear that one might live in the midlands. With good rail links to BHX it may be that the aircraft is ‘based’ here between flights for ease of access. Perhaps it has some arrangement ? Might be wrong of course.
I had been wondering whether it was BHX based.

Kevin

pianokeys

Aug 1, 2015
I believe Chelsea are to play Aston Villa in Abu Dhabi on December 11th in a friendly match. Wonder when and how they will travel ?

IanFarquharson

Jul 23, 2015
Balsall Common
bhxmovements..co.uk
A few months ago when it arrived at BHX from Doha, I was waiting for a train at Bham Int and happened to be sitting near the crew who were on their way to New St. From the conversation it would appear that one might live in the midlands. With good rail links to BHX it may be that the aircraft is ‘based’ here between flights for ease of access. Perhaps it has some arrangement ? Might be wrong of course.
Correct

jfy1999

Staff member
Apr 25, 2015
Birmingham
Air Algerie 7T-VJJ arrived earlier and is due to depart shortly. We also have an interesting registration due in - Eclipse 500 2-DAVE is scheduled to arrive from GCI at 1200.

pianokeys

Aug 1, 2015
A few dummy bookings on the THY website show the normal seasonal upgrades. Haven’t checked all dates but the morning flight on Thursday 15th shows as an A333. Interestingly the economy shows as full with just 4 seats left in Business as at this morning. Thanks to ‘Turboprop’ also on the BHX spotters forum with further dates.

Kevin Farnell

Staff member
Air Horizont B737-400 (9H-ZAZ, HAT263P), due tomorrow at 13:14 from Southend (SEN). No info currently available as to where it will depart to.

Kevin
Post automatically merged:

The FlightService/Maleth Airways A330-200 (9H-BFS) is now showing as 'Sunglass Airlines' on FR24 and has just landed from OSL.

Kevin

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.