Yes its G-POWT for TUI from Stansted who also have a 737H C-GNCH coming in from Toronto (Sunwings?) today, details are on the BHX blog.

There's also 788 positioning in from Bristol but I'm sure that's part of the regular summer programme.

We are due to fly out with them next Thursday to Malta on a TUI charter for P&O I'm wondering if we might get a substitution wouldn't mine a last fling on a 757 with Privilege.😀

Yes its G-POWT for TUI from Stansted who also have a 737H C-GNCH coming in from Toronto (Sunwings?) today, details are on the BHX blog.

There's also 788 positioning in from Bristol but I'm sure that's part of the regular summer programme.

We are due to fly out with them next Thursday to Malta on a TUI charter for P&O I'm wondering if we might get a substitution wouldn't mine a last fling on a 757 with Privilege.😀

The Titan A321 G-POWT flew into BHX on a TOM flight code, as its previous flight was for TUI at LGW. Its due out on Saturday as ZT901 to Akrotiri at 11:30

The 788 from Bristol will be the weekly return of our based aircraft, which will position in/out of Bristol every week to operate their Orlando/Cancun flights.

Not aware that TUI should have any more planned aircraft substitutions now at BHX, as the Sunwing 738 has arrived earlier than expected, and the TUI 738 fleet are now all in service, with just 2 more 737 Maxs expected back in service shortly & 1 789 , G-TUIM has just gone to Abu Dhabi for maintenance

Rollo if you want another ride on a 757 don`t worry Jet2 are keeping theirs until 2026
and Icelandair still using them at present I know it is from MAN but at least not a million miles away.

Heads up:

We have four new routes being operated by Jet2 and sun express next week and week.

25th May :Jet2 Birmingham to catania- Every Thursday
26th May:Jet2 Birmingham to Nice-2 weekly flights operating on Mondays and Fridays
26th May :Sun express Birmingham to Izmir -2 weekly Mondays and Fridays
28th May Jet2 Birmingham to Olbia-Every Sunday

I certainly hadn't heard of Carpatair for a while (wasn't one based at BHX a few years back for the summer season?). A quick search, finds Wikipedia stating 'Carpatair S.A. is a privately-owned Romanian charter and former regional airline headquartered in Timișoara' -

Could it be the description of 'former regional airline', where the idea of it's demise originates?
Whatever, it would be good to see an F100 at BHX again. Hopefully, Airport Action will be there to record it.

Also noted as due on FR24, is Alpine Air Express B1900 (N210GL), due at 13:50. Over the last few days, it has routed Johannesburg (HLA) - Lilongwe (LLW) - Nairobi (NBO) - Jeddah (JED) - Heraklion (HER) - Belgrade (BEG) then, today to BHX and onwards to Leeds, But Leeds East Airport (QKM), not LBA.

Last edited:
Definately Romanian probably one of the last chances of seeing an F100 but they do have an A319 as well

I certainly hadn't heard of Carpatair for a while (wasn't one based at BHX a few years back for the summer season?). A quick search, finds Wikipedia stating 'Carpatair S.A. is a privately-owned Romanian charter and former regional airline headquartered in Timișoara' -

Could it be the description of 'former regional airline', where the idea of it's demise originates?
Whatever, it would be good to see an F100 at BHX again. Hopefully, Airport Action will be there to record it.

Also noted as due on FR24, is Alpine Air Express B1900 (N210GL), due at 13:50. Over the last few days, it has routed Johannesburg (HLA) - Lilongwe (LLW) - Nairobi (NBO) - Jeddah (JED) - Heraklion (HER) - Belgrade (BEG) then, today to BHX and onwards to Leeds, But Leeds East Airport (QKM), not LBA.
They streamed Yesterday so they wouldn't go live today if it returns on Monday Kev might capture it then

According to FR24, it's due back tomorrow at 11:56 from LEJ as KRP3783. No departure from BHX yet showing.

FR24 is showing a Sunwings B737-800 (C-GNCH, SWG8001) operating BHX - BHX, STD 15:00 for a 2 hour flight (although ETD is showing as 16:15). I'm guessing that this is a training flight, as it's using a Sunwings callsign.

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock