It's here for STS as one of two Smart Lynx A333 currently with them along with the two ex TUI 757s parked over at the passenger terminal for some weeks now, the two Wedgetails which seem to have taken root in the hanger and the Norse B789.

Won't be posting for a couple of weeks, off for some winter sun tomorrow, paperwork been a pain!

Had a fabulous view of the 747 departing runway 33 in perfect clear sunny skies at 09.36. I did wonder if we would see one again at BHX. Rare beasts these days!.

3 heavies in a row at BHX!!. Must be a record?.
At first, I thought you meant 3 heavies on the ground at once and I was thinking 'no, ive seen at least 6 or 7'. But, realised you meant 3 consecutive landings. It would be interesting to know if this is a first for BHX, Anyone know?
Emirates B77W, Redwing B772 and the National B744.
When I looked about an hour ago the National 747 was shown by FR24 to be on it's way, but the Redwings 777 was showing 'unknown'. However, if I search FR24 for the Redwings flight number, it shows as 'landed 11:20'.

Kevin

Redwing landed immediately behind the Emirates, and was quickly followed by the National 744. I certainly can't recall a previous occasion when 3 heavies have followed each other in sequence to land at BHX.

At first, I thought you meant 3 heavies on the ground at once and I was thinking 'no, ive seen at least 6 or 7'. But, realised you meant 3 consecutive landings. It would be interesting to know if this is a first for BHX, Anyone know?
Pre Covid at Sunday lunchtime, a slightly delayed Emirates A380 or an early Qatar 787 would see both landing in sequence. Now the question is did we have a based widebody i.e. TUI 767/787 land at the same time then it is likely we did.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock