Right then todays effort with fingers crossed and in the best of faith.

Tui have a A330 in today ( Wamos?) operating to Paphos/Larnica, also a B789 from Gatwick to operate Arreciffe/Teneriffe.

Also noted a Smart Lynx A321 turned up At STS last night maybe its to be prepared to bolster Jet2s current struggles or is pre planned for something else.

Information from Ian's bhxmovementsblog which I find usually more reliable than FR24 and of course is bhx focused.

P.S Matt was correct yesterday's "ghost A350 " was operated by a 757 the blog has been updated.

Might give this a bit of rest for a day or two to see how things pan out for the airlines.

Also noted a Smart Lynx A321 turned up At STS last night maybe its to be prepared to bolster Jet2s current struggles or is pre planned for something else.
After a long search of Ian's site and FR24, this would appear to be either YL-LDH (from FR24), or YL-LDO (from Ian's site) which arrived from LCA (as ART9551/6Y9551) at 19:46. FR24 currently shows no previous of future flights for this aircraft.

Kevin

Last edited:
After a long search of Ian's site and FR24, this would appear to be either YL-LDH (from FR24), or YL-LDO (from Ian's site) which arrived from LCA (as ART9551/6Y9551) at 19:46. FR24 currently shows no previous of future flights for this aircraft.

Kevin
Could be a swap or spare for use on Jet routes

FR24 is showing an RAF A400M Atlas (ZM405, RRR4987) due from Akrotiri (AKT) at 13:48. It then positions to Brize Norton (BZZ), ETD 15:35 using the same flightnumber.

Kevin
full
And here it is

TC-MCZ is now due at 18:02 - without doubt a first visit!
A proper A330-200F, with the bulge under the nose that raises the nose gear height. Normally, the A330 sits nose low, which means that the floor is not level to allow freight to be loaded onto the main deck. Is this the first visit of sub-type?

Kevin

Yesterday turned out to be quite a busy day all round at BHX.

On the Elmdon side of the airport there were 14 freighters including the MNG A332 (third visit I think) and the Express Air Cargo B733 which seems to be a regular several times a week from Tunis to Tangier - is this now a permanent route? Also another Vulkan Air AN26. The rest being smaller types AT72s, SF34s etc.

General aviation movements were similar in number the largest being a E190 9H-NYC of Air X Charter which night stopped and is due out early morning to LPA.

Along with the GA facilities and of course the STS hanger with all their maintenance services (the two Wedgetails are still in the the hanger undergoing conversion) plus they also currently have two A330s and one each of a B757 and A321 DHL and Smart Lynx respectively.
We have an airport within an airport which also happens in my opinion to have the best viewing point over the whole airport or at least it did until the car park roof was made out of bounds.

Today looks a bit quieter at present but you never know.

It's so good to see the cargo side ticking over so well considering we have EMA " up the road" which is mega cargo based. General Aviation always throws up interesting movements in recent years. STS also keeping themselves busy. Great to see!.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock