Following on from the most interesting of items on This Morning i thought, since we are going to be all in isolation sooner rather then later, i'll start this thread. There's so much anxiety amongst this forum i thought this comes as a light relief. Watching Box Sets is another way to avoid the news and whilst we all need to the news information overload is not required ... so go for it guys
and galsView attachment 16311

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got seasons 1 & 2 of Westworld downloaded and ready to watch.

No idea if it's any good (or even what it's about) but someone at work recommended it.

Watched the new episode of Westworld on Monday as my son told me it's great to be honest haven't got a scooby what its about so best of luck, good special effects though.

Watched the new episode of Westworld on Monday as my son told me it's great to be honest haven't got a scooby what its about so best of luck, good special effects though.

I may make a start tomorrow.

Old school but for those who have never seen it - 24; completely addictive.

Never seen it but would like to.

It's just that making a start on 204 hour long episodes is a very daunting task.

I may make a start tomorrow.

Never seen it but would like to.

It's just that making a start on 204 hour long episodes is a very daunting task.

You can usually find the box sets going for a few £££ in charity’s shops.....well worth it, the earlier series look a little dated now but they will have you hooked.

Struggled through series 1 of Westworld but am not sure that I can face series 2 so time for a possible alternative.

Game of Thrones?

Never seen it.

Any good?

Struggled through series 1 of Westworld but am not sure that I can face series 2 so time for a possible alternative.

Game of Thrones?

Never seen it.

Any good?

It's not bad at all, manages to get you to buy into characters on what is essentially a sci-fi fantasy. Are you looking for recommendations for Sky Atlantic?

If anyone is interested in SciFi I recommend The Expanse. Definitely the best SciFi show I've ever seen. There are 4 seasons all available on Amazon.

Just been watching the 90s BBC series BUGS. I always loved it back then so when I came across a DVD box set I had to get it.

I used to love BUGS back in the day. I imagine it’s probably one of those shows that hasn’t aged very well though?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock