Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Pick four aviation photos to feature on our homepage next week

Just copy the url link from our MEDIA gallery to your post here and I'll chose the winner.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Nobody else having a go? A chance to have your choice of aviation photos on the homepage of the forum next week?

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Thanks @Rob c DSA your chosen photos are now up! Thanks to everyone who took part. I'll choose somebody different each week to give everyone a chance.

Feel free to submit your choice of 4 x Forums4airports Media images. I'll choose a new winner at the weekend.

Just add the url code of the four photos you like to your post.

URL codes may display differently depending one whether the images are uploaded directly to the gallery or as attachments. Either type is fine.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Anyone participating in this weeks photo competition? Pick 4 photos from the forum media gallery. Add their url links to a post here so I can add the winning submissions to the homepage.

@Rob c DSA won last week so it's somebody elses turn to win this week

Good luck.

PS. Please remember to visit the media to "like", "rate", or leave a comment!

Severn

Staff member
Subscriber
Mar 24, 2012
Bristol, UK
Hi @Aviador - love this idea. Hopefully will inspire others to upload their own photos, myself included!

Here are the four I've chosen. There's no theme really, I just thought they are all well taken photos.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.