PICK FOUR aviation photos to feature on our homepage next week

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Hi @Aviador - love this idea. Hopefully will inspire others to upload their own photos, myself included!

That's the plan. If we can get more involved I'll consider some sort of prize that I'll fund out of my own pocket.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
My little lad is looking at the entries on his phone and he's going to pick a winner shortly. Don't worry if you don't win this week. There's always next week. This weeks winner must stand aside next week to give others a chance. @Rob c DSA you may participate once again next week.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Any more submissions for this weeks photo selection? @Vinny94 submitted late last week so his are already included in this weeks competition.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
I should remind everyone, the pictures just have to be from our media gallery. If they're your own that's even better! Just post the links bellow.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Guys and gals, don't forget to show some love to the photographers by visiting the photos to "like" and leave a rating!

Scottie Dog

Staff member
Subscriber
Sep 7, 2016
Warrington
If it's still open for votes I'm back on the laptop tomorrow evening and will make my offering - otherwise I'll wait until next weekend.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes

Scottie Dog

Staff member
Subscriber
Sep 7, 2016
Warrington

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
He wouldn't wait any longer and he has picked a winner,

@Vinny94

Well done!

Any more submissions this evening will be included in next weeks. I'll do a Christmas Special and post a prize to next weeks winner.

Anyone may enter.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.