2 KLM flights canceled today 8th jan. The flights affected are the mid morning and the early evening. The last flight of the day operates as its the night stopper aircraft. It wonders if its weather related in AMS.
A big storm is expected so this is them being pro active. BRS is hit as well i believe.

A E-190 operated this morning so hopefully some of the affected pax got on last night and this morning.
The E190 is scheduled to operate the overnight for the next 6 weeks due to Flybe suspending most of the European routes for that period. I'd have thought that they would reroute passengers via Paris if possible or London with partner airlines.

Easyjet flights from Toulouse and Berlin have now diverted to CWL that's 4 so far!
Bristol Airport is still closed. Presumably the four easyJets remain parked at CWL. Apparently there are also seven at BHX.

easyJet has cancelled 41 of its 45 BRS departures today so far. With snow still falling heavily in the Bristol area it might be that the easyJet aircraft will be at CWL for a while longer.

It looks like Flybe cancelled the Belfast flight but the other morning departures left after 9.00 and the airport is now open.

Short of crews possibly? I saw this and the CDG cancellation being dicussed on ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***-.
It's possible or the snow wasn't cleared. The AMS didn't depart till 9.00. Not sure if both or one CDG flight was cancelled or not. Either way not good PR for Flybe especially as the runway was open for the second flight i believe.

CWL had an Aer Lingus A321 EI-CPE operating DUB-AGP divert in earlier on possibly a medical diversion.

Can confirm the Aer Lingus was a medical divert.Must of been fairly serious to divert,as normally things get sorted. Lets hope the pax got sorted or being sorted.

Can confirm the Aer Lingus was a medical divert.Must of been fairly serious to divert,as normally things get sorted. Lets hope the pax got sorted or being sorted.
Must have been. Lets hope the person or persons are ok and get well soon.

The Flybe and BA aircraft did eventually land but KLM operating KL1059 diverted to Exeter and is still there.

The Flybe and BA aircraft did eventually land but KLM operating KL1059 diverted to Exeter and is still there.
Very strange that the KLM went to Exeter. BRS was open at the time but may have been operating under Cat3b conditions as the fog was quite dense this morning. A KLM Cityhopper AMS-BRS landed at BRS at 0940.

Very strange that the KLM went to Exeter. BRS was open at the time but may have been operating under Cat3b conditions as the fog was quite dense this morning. A KLM Cityhopper AMS-BRS landed at BRS at 0940.
Looks like it eventually came back to CWL and departed at 12.35.

Just spent the morning videoing and taking photos at the airport in not very nice weather! But have to give credit to the pilots and ground staff working in such awful conditions!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock