A comparison of passenger numbers for all UK & Northern Ireland airports can be found here:

A more detailed analysis of your local airport will be produced when I have the time to compile the data.

July data from the CAA. There may be a difference between the passenger figures in my previous summary which used table 9 and those here which use tables 12.1 & 12.3 which split the numbers between international and domestic passengers.

Screenshot (1462).png

Screenshot (1461).png

CAA Stats 2022
East Midlands saw 3,186,367 passengers use the airport in 2022 up 283% on 2021 (832,529)
Aircraft movements 64,678.

Here is my take on the CAA data for April 2023. For some reason the CAA seem to have omitted Table 3 which contains Air Transport Movements and therefore I have had to leave that section blank. I have emailed the CAA for an explanation and, hopefully, I may receive a response at some time (my normal contact appears to have left).

The CAA has now published Table 3 and therefore this report is now complete.

Screenshot (38).png

Screenshot (1854).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (1855).png
    Screenshot (1855).png
    20.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'm currently on holiday but will hopefully post statistics, from the CAA, when I return next week.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock