• Admin

TUI EXPANDS HOLIDAY PROGRAMME FOR SUMMER 2022 FROM BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT​

View attachment 23865
  • Increased flying to over 11 destinations from Birmingham Airport
  • Reintroduced route to Madeira, Portugal from Birmingham Airport
TUI UK announces the expansion of its holiday programme for summer 2022 from Birmingham Airport with the reintroduction of flights to Madeira, Portugal and increased flying to over 11 different destinations.

Due to popular customer demand, TUI will increase its frequency of flights to over 11 destinations, with many destinations increased to three flights a week or more. Flights to customer favourites Sharm El Sheikh, Costa Dorada, Florida, and Boa Vista in Cape Verde will operate three times a week and flights to Mallorca will operate ten times a week.

The largest programme from Birmingham will be Turkey, with five flights a week operating to Antalya, seven to Dalaman and two flights a week to Bodrum and Izmir. There will also be an extensive Greece programme available, with the choice of 11 both smaller and larger Greek islands on offer. Flights to Kavala will operate once a week, twice a week to Chania, Santorini, Skiathos and Halkidiki, three times a week to Kefalonia, Heraklion and Kos, four times a week to Rhodes, and five times a week to Corfu and Zante.

Next summer will also see the reintroduction of flights to the popular island of Madeira, Portugal, flying twice a week from Birmingham Airport. For customers looking to travel long haul, there will be four options available from Birmingham Airport - Cancun, Jamaica, Punta Cana and Orlando Melbourne International, the new Florida gateway for TUI customers.

To offer customers even more flexibility and to make up for those missing a summer holiday this year, TUI will increase flights to several destinations to offer 10/11-night holidays for customers travelling from Birmingham Airport. The number of flights to Izmir, Bodrum, Costa Almeria and Sal, Cape Verde will be increased to twice a week for summer 2022.

Richard Sofer, Commercial & Business Development Director at TUI said: “As the airline with the largest regional airport network in the UK, we’re committed to offering our customers as much availability as possible to our great range of holidays. We’re delighted to expand our summer 2022 programme from Birmingham with increased flying to several destinations and a reintroduced route, providing even more flight options for our customers.”

Tom Screen, Aviation Director at Birmingham Airport said: “It is great news that TUI is expanding its list of holiday destinations for summer 2022. Whether it is a short hop to Europe, or a long-haul getaway, this extensive range of holiday options has something for all travellers looking to book for summer 2022.

“Customers can plan ahead for summer 2022 knowing that they can travel with a recognised ATOL protected company but also one that provides great customer service throughout their trip.”

Good news however the Florida programme may not get airborne as the Federal Government retains its ban on UK arrivals notwithstanding the UK GOVERNMENT easing restrictions upon US and EU arrivals. Political niceties apparently at work!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock