Live Airport Webcams

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
A thread to share airport webcams from around the world.

SBGR - Sao Paulo

This particular site offers excellent coverage of the Sao Paulo airfield with zoomed in coverage of landing and departing traffic.

JENNYJET

Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Subscriber
Dec 15, 2015
ASTWOOD BANK, WORCESTERSHIRE.
Country
United-Kingdom
Whilst I watch Prague, Lanzarote and one in Japan, the Sao Paulo stream gets top marks depending upon which stream you hook into. I just makes me rage that BHX could not spend a little on enthusiasts instead of Police deterring people. Airports like Zurich built viewing facilities in top of a terminal building and as far as I know, recieve revenues from things like play machines, refreshments and other things like souvenirs. Look after people and they will grow up to be future passengers bringing greater revenues.

It has taken someone like Jerry Dyer and his Bigjet TV to satisfy my aviation affliction because BHX has little to offer.

Nethercote2019

Apr 17, 2019
Birmingham
Bhx do have a live video feed from Elmdon terminal …. This is shown in the wetherspoons
I did ask mr K about this once but didn’t seem very interested even when I said people would pay for subscription ….
most German airports offer great coverage & foc

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.