Error Report Getting Fed Up With Oops errors

airforced

May 5, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hardly a visit goes by without getting one of the Oops error messages. Being logged out sometimes thereafter and sometimes being logged back in. Not sure what is happening but it is very annoying. Am I the only one? Pls fix.

Hurrah! First time in a long time I've finished my trawl through the forums and am about to log out with no Oops error messages seen!

Last edited:

airforced

May 5, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hi Ashley. I haven't studied what happens in any depth except to say that I always log in when visiting and at some stage during most visits recently (please don't ask me what recently means as I won't accurately be able to tell you) I have been getting the "Oops something went wrong" message at the top of the screen. It has happened again this morning and following seeing the message I was logged out so but remained within the site looking at the posts I was previously viewing and when visiting a forum thread I was given a 'guest' view and had to manually select the last page to see the most recent posts. As a 'guest' I was unable to Like or Post without logging in. Today I was logged back in automatically by the system and could therefore act normally.
Sorry but I can't give you any more info but please feel free to contact me by messaging if you need to question me further.

Kevin Farnell

May 21, 2013
www.flickr.com
I've seen the "Oops something went wrong" message on a few occasions, but would not say that it was frequent in my experience. I'm using Mozilla Firefox, and have it remember my login details. When I do receive the message, clicking on the 'reload' icon seems to clear the problem.
I hope this is of help in sorting airforced's issues.

Kevin

airforced

May 5, 2010
North Yorkshire
Just to add a little bit more info in case it is of use. I am using a PC running an up to date Windows 10 OS via Firefox (up to date) via a BT fibre connection. Other sites I regularly visit work normally and without errors.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
If the problem tends to be specific to certain members the problem is more likely down to your personal browser or device. I am currently using my phone on android as my laptop is dead. No problems encountered by me today or for as long as I can remember.

The best course of action is to clear your device cache and cookies. This tends to resolve most minor issues.

Major problems with site functions tend to be experienced by all whatever the browser. Of course there maybe exceptions to my explanation so as Ashley as requested if you note what you were trying to do followed by the error message shown and we can investigate it at this end too.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.