Hi Kevin,

Thanks for noticing the change and the feedback. This was intentional as a little bit of a space saver to merge the two blocks together. I believe it was like this when we were running on XenForo 1 but when we switched over to 2.0, this customisation change was removed as it had previously been unavailable until now.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for noticing the change and the feedback. This was intentional as a little bit of a space saver to merge the two blocks together. I believe it was like this when we were running on XenForo 1 but when we switched over to 2.0, this customisation change was removed as it had previously been unavailable until now.
Thanks Ashley. It's not a problem, just something that I noticed. I'm aware that the staff online are also named in the members list so it's still easy to see who's about.

Cheers

Kevin

A relatively new members will not know well the Avatars of people, I struggle at times with eyesight however I quite like the new look. Excellent idea Ashley.
IF viewing the forum on computer, hover the cursor over the avatar and it will expand it to show details of the staff member.

Kevin

Thanks for the feedback @JENNYJET If staff identification could be a potential issue, then there is always a possibility to give user groups colour IDs e.g. brown for admin, green for moderators, gold for a subscriber, etc. otherwise as @Kevin Farnell said, you can hover over the avatar or username and it'll show additional details about the person ;)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock