jfy1999

Staff member
Apr 25, 2015
Birmingham/Austria
Gatwick - JFK flights have been officially announced

The service starts on 12 August and will operate daily. The flight departs London at 1 p.m. and arrives in New York at 3:55 p.m., all times local. The return flight from New York departs at 5:55 p.m. and lands at 6:20 a.m. the next day.

Gatwick - JFK flights have been officially announced

The service starts on 12 August and will operate daily. The flight departs London at 1 p.m. and arrives in New York at 3:55 p.m., all times local. The return flight from New York departs at 5:55 p.m. and lands at 6:20 a.m. the next day.

I saw 3 of their aircraft at Oslo recently.

Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Washington DC will be served from Gatwick this summer by long-haul low-cost carrier Norse Atlantic Airways.

The new transatlantic routes are in addition to services already scheduled to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando from May and an existing New York service.

Three new routes announced for this winter -

Daily Barbados from October 29
Montego Bay 4 weekly from October 29
Kingston 3 weekly from October 31

However, this won’t represent an huge increase on this summer as some of the routes announced for this summer will be summer seasonal only.

However, this won’t represent an huge increase on this summer as some of the routes announced for this summer will be summer seasonal only.

It's more about getting the winter programme to be profitable rather than matching the size of the summer programme.

The previous incarnation of Norwegian basically flew to the same destinations in winter as in summer, albeit with reduced frequencies.

The fact that Norse are looking at different winter routes suggests that the new outfit isn't just a rebranded Norwegian, however we will have to wait and see whether these new routes work for them.

TUI have this covered through holidays. Virgin have it covered with cruising/holidays out of Heathrow (used to be LGW also) as well as VFR. BA have a deep knowledge of the VFR on these routes alongside offering BA holidays.

What is norse to gain?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

I've asked Gareth Southgate for the winning lottery numbers. He said 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Aviador wrote on VC10's profile.
Thank you once again for your contribution to the running costs of Forums4airports. It's much appreciated.
Come On You England Boys
New "Helpful" tick and a "Great Photo" camera reactions now added.
X (Formerly Twitter) embeds should now be working fully again, though you may need to use the [MEDIA] BB Code to see the full effect if the single link doesn't embed correctly ;)
Being elevated in the field of Law does not make one immune from the troubles of medical life, apart from a long standing Brain issue, I have been diagnosed with Angina, a condition that actually hurts. I have no family and since my precious dog Peggy died, I have have no one to oblige myself. I am unwell, cannot avoid that so I wish you all well.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock