Elmdon80slad

Apr 13, 2012
@Elmdon80slad Your attachments are available by clicking on your profile and selecting attachments.

Alternatively, you can upgrade to get more out of the site including more attachments!

I have been into that but can not see anywhere to delete my pictures/files to clear some space, even if I Right click Delete or cut does not come up in the options.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
I have been into that but can not see anywhere to delete my pictures/files to clear some space, even if I Right click Delete or cut does not come up in the options.
Did you find your attachments using my previous instructions?

Elmdon80slad

Apr 13, 2012
Did you find your attachments using my previous instructions?
Yes indeed, in my attachments folder they are shown from top to bottom, but I see no way of deleting one/several or all of them, if I Right click on one there are plenty of options but just not delete/remove/cut I just can not find anyway to delete them.

Ashley.S.

Site Maintenance
Staff member
Apr 10, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Country
United-Kingdom
Hiya, can you not see the delete option on the right?

2022-11-22.png

Can you please share a screenshot of what you see from the attachment manager page please? It could well be a permission issue somewhere that I might need to investigate further.

Thanks!

Elmdon80slad

Apr 13, 2012
I can't post a screenshot as it says I have reached my maximum number of allowed attachments.

Elmdon80slad

Apr 13, 2012
Hiya, can you not see the delete option on the right?

View attachment 27218

Can you please share a screenshot of what you see from the attachment manager page please? It could well be a permission issue somewhere that I might need to investigate further.

Thanks!
My Attachment manager page shows all my pics on the left then on the right it says "View Post" but no Delete.
Post automatically merged:

You can probably still upload to the gallery, have you tried?
Yep I tried - I have been trying that for a while says my attachments is full up, thats why I am trying to clear some.

Ashley.S.

Site Maintenance
Staff member
Apr 10, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Country
United-Kingdom
Okay, that's interesting as it's believed the attachment quota system does not apply to the media gallery as I can only see two attachments and 20 media gallery uploads. I will need to investigate further!

Elmdon80slad

Apr 13, 2012
Okay, that's interesting as it's believed the attachment quota system does not apply to the media gallery as I can only see two attachments and 20 media gallery uploads. I will need to investigate further!
It is odd, I have been trying to upload more pics for a while and keeps saying my quota is maxed out and full, an dlike I say there is now icon for deleting in my attachments page.

Ashley.S.

Site Maintenance
Staff member
Apr 10, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Country
United-Kingdom
I'm going to test some changes, this includes having media gallery items listed in the attachments tab since they seem to be included in the attachment quota. I will however need some time and feedback to try and work out why users seem unable to delete items should they meet their quota...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.