Kevin Farnell

Staff member
I notice that many members have a permanent footer attached to their posts. I've looked many times through my profile settings, but I can't seem to find how to do it although I'm sure it must be quote simple. As you are probably aware, I always add 'Kevin' to the bottom of my posts, but feel this would be much simpler as a permanent footer.

Kevin

Ashley.S.

Site Maintenance
Staff member
Apr 10, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Country
United-Kingdom
Thanks, Ashley but if I click on the link that you provided I get the following message -

'Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action'.

Kevin

Should be fixed! Remind me to audit all staff permissions at some point to ensure the permissions are correct as they run on inherited permissions, so everyone should be on baseline registered as the main group. Then users get added to additional groups such as moderators or premium as a secondary group to ensure the permissions from these groups get applied on top of the main permissions ;)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.