KLM

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Could CWL struggle to see the return of a full KLM schedule this winter?
At the moment it looks like for the rest of November and December Amsterdam will be 5 weekly with no flights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays bar a few changes for Xmas and New year and then in January it goes to 6 weekly with no flights on Tuesdays. Default 20 weekly for February and beyond but I can't see February be any better except maybe daily? The less frequency makes it obviously less attractive as a hub route. Hopefully we'll see the return of 20 weekly for the summer. Fingers crossed!

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Could CWL struggle to see the return of a full KLM schedule this winter?
At the moment it looks like for the rest of November and December Amsterdam will be 5 weekly with no flights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays bar a few changes for Xmas and New year and then in January it goes to 6 weekly with no flights on Tuesdays. Default 20 weekly for February and beyond but I can't see February be any better except maybe daily? The less frequency makes it obviously less attractive as a hub route. Hopefully we'll see the return of 20 weekly for the summer. Fingers crossed!
Looking at KLMs booking engine and it now appears that for February and March (extra 6 nations flights for France game) Amsterdam will be 1 daily flight with a 17.25 departure.

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
It's a shame it's not better, but let's hope more frequencies from March on.
Default 20 weekly from April but with international travel the way it is and the route only daily in March I would be very surprised if AMS wasn't daily as well. And without the multiple daily flights AMS is a lot less effective as a hub route especially for the USA.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.