Leeds Bradford - General Thread

Sherburnflyer92

Premium Member+
Subscriber
May 7, 2011
37,000FT - soon!
The trouble is @White Heather easyJet will not just compete with Ryanair (good) how much competition would easyJet holidays pose to Jet2holidays? And therefore the response of our resident Tour Operator/Airline?

easyJet strategy has always been to be NO.1/NO.2 on routes/at bases. That won't happen here at LBA and unless that strategy changes but I don't see how they'd become a success? Other than pushing Ryanair out to become NO.2 on some leisure routes. Other business routes are good for them (Amsterdam, Belfast) and other good routes easyJet will fit. On Leisure routes the jury is out or at least in my jury is out.

Mind you saying that; all you need is easyJet to base 3 aircraft and they are already No.2 in the airport.

LBA4EVER

Mar 10, 2018
baildon
www.easydrive-yorkshire.co.uk
Ok I'm going to be greedy, Its impossible to just add 1 route & airline, so here a few from me to start with.

London Heathrow - British Airways (Needs reinstating ASAP)
Paris - Air France (For Sky Team connections)
Copenhagen - Ryanair
Bergen
- Widerøe (For the Scandaniva based LUFC fans)
Berlin - Eurowings, Ryanair
Frankfurt - Lufthansa Cityline (For Star Alliance connections)
Madrid - Iberia Express, Air Europa (Easier Connections to South America)
Barcelona - Vueling, Ryanair (Need more capacity)
Istanbul - Pegasus or even better Turkish Airlines (For Star Alliance connections)
Antalya, Dalaman - Sun Express, Anadolujet or Corendon Airlines (Need more capacity)

My list could go on.
Definitely agree with your list, these are routes and airlines we could easily attract esp with the new terminal, one more to pos add, brussels airlines to Brussels.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.