Kevin Farnell

Staff member

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
We know whats happening ls27, everything currently occuring atm is all connected and part of the great plan, people are just blind to it.
Some are made out to be conspiracy freaks but the thing is, the majority of the conspiracies have actually come true so far. The reset with full compliance has begun.
Crazy news regarding AMS though, whatever next!
Less of the conspiracies more on the facts please. You may have a private conversation about your theories but not here, sorry but the Google police won't allow it.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Whatever your thoughts on WEF or, the UN the LBA forum is not the place to discus it.

The alternative debate has moved to the Current Affairs section if anyone wants to continue to follow it. Any further posts here on the matter will be deleted.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Hmm....
ZdPA.gif
Should I be swaying towards supporting Boris then, perhaps Mr Andrews wasn't towing the party line with regards to LBA...

LBA4EVER

Mar 10, 2018
baildon
www.easydrive-yorkshire.co.uk
I see that having failed to support LBA and their plans for the future, Stuart Andrew MP has now resigned his cabinet post due to the antics of Boris.
Seriously i wish the whole lot of them would resign, whatever people say they live in the Westminster bubble and are completely clueless to whats happening in the real world esp at the moment. The actions and decisions of this current government over the last 2.5years such as the pointless lockdowns together with world events have literally wrecked this country, the children of today when they grow up will be suffering for years to come.

LBA4EVER

Mar 10, 2018
baildon
www.easydrive-yorkshire.co.uk
Be more frightened who’ll replace them. The minsters, the SOS’s, the new PM. If they are associated in anyway to globalists and WEF this country will get worse.

If any of them have a green agenda to push airports be high on the target list.
Whats that kylie song, "better the devil you know" Is all i say

Bigman

Jan 14, 2009
Firstly, I'm back!! Right. We got turfed out of the cafe at 13:45. I enquired and was told that there is an issue and that the cafe will be closed until Monday. There is supposed to be a notice being put up on the door. That's all I have.

Jetchaser

Feb 4, 2009
So looking at flight departures for tomorrow (Sat) for 4 airports, and you realise how well LBA has bounced back against the others:

LBA - 52
NCL -52
LPL- 45
EMA-43

This is happening on a daily basis with LBA being ahead of LPL and EMA every day and close or the same as NCL. Really shows the demand at LBA and the need to improve facilities

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.