Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm largely unfamiliar with MAN, but have a few questions regarding the Flybe hub operation there.
Do passengers re-clear security?
Are banks/waves of flights implemented?
Is there a proper transit facility/lounge?
Are Intl-Intl connections possible such as DUS-MAN-NOC or is it limited to domestic connections only?

Trying to get some insight into Flybe's future network strategy here. Any input would be appreciated. :good:

Flybe adding a daily MAN-AMS flight. Going up against 5 daily KLM (6 daily in summer) and 2 daily Easyjet, it will be interesting to see how this route ends up.

Also increased from flybe, Exeter goes to 4 daily, Inverness to 3 daily, Aberdeen to 6 daily and Edinburgh up to 5 daily.

A new base at Bournemouth has been announced, and with it comes a 2 daily link to Manchester.

Its been tried and failed before, so, lets see if its different this time around.

It has been mentioned in one of the press releases about Flybe's new flights from STN to IOM that this will add capacity to the MAN IOM route. Does anyone know why.

Thats what I thought but there is no new rotation showing in the Flybe timetable that I could see.

Flybe have added a Saturday mornings ski flight to Lyon as of yesterday.

Also, they have added a 2nd weekday AMS flight from 6th Feb. This means MAN-AMS is now 10 daily on weekdays (2 Flybe, 2 Easyjet and 6 KLM flights). Serious capacity for a Euro-route!

Apparently Flybe looking at starting MAN-MAD next summer.

It seems with 2 carriers already on this route, the lack of direction at BHX and opening old/new bases, Flybe have lost a nut.

Baffled!

Some Flybe expansion from next month:

AMS going 12 weekly we knew about but here are the extra bits and pieces:
Extra 4 weekly (Mon to Thurs) to Belfast using EMB195
Extra Isle of Man on Sundays and EMB195s to be used on frequency from Mon to Thurs)
Milan gets the EMB195 on Mon Sat plus there's a few occasions when they'll operate 2 daily
Newquay get an extra Sunday service
Extra 4 weekly to Paris (Mon to Thurs) with several service operated by EMB195

Flybe will increase MAN-NQY to 10 weekly up from 7 weekly on 29th March.

Double daily will be Mon, Fri and Sun.

FlyBe winter 2015 scheduled has been released
MAN-AMS from 2 to 6 daily
MAN-DUS from 2 to 4 daily
MAN-CDG from 3 to 4 daily
Information has been taken from another forum thank you.
That is 6x daily by Flybe to AMS then we have KLM,Easyjet aswell, i think this route is going to get interesting this winter.

Emirates and Flybe have announced a codeshare agreement.

The deal, which is expected to take effect next month, will see the Gulf airline's EK code added to 25 Flybe routes in the UK.

Subject to regulatory approval, the move will add 13 new destinations, including Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Newquay, to the Emirates network.

All Flybe flights will connect with Emirates' services to Dubai from the latter's Manchester, Glasgow and Birmingham gateways.
Full article.
http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/1 ... share-deal

That is fantastic news, what a partner for our biggest regional airline to have. It does make sense that our feeder flights should be built around UAE as they are currently our biggest regional long-haul operator.
It will be a bit strange to have destinations like the Isle of Man, Jersey, Newquay and Inverness using an EK code...
"Heads up, it's the A380 arriving from Norwich!" :LOL:

2nd daily MAN-HAJ from October 25th.

BHD from 6 to 7 daily

MAN-SOU goes from 4 to 5 daily too.

Adds to the increased AMS/CDG/DUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock