This means EY21/22 sees:

A330-200 until 20th May
A340-600 21-23 May
B787-9 24-31 May
A330-200 1-12 June
B777-300 13 June onwards.

Quite the mix!

The dates of A340-600, are reduced yet again:
ETIHAD A340-600 to operate Abu Dhabi - Manchester EY021/022 on 21MAY17 and 22MAY17, 787-9 from 23MAY17 to 31MAY17

Summer 2018: Boeing 777-300ER 2x daily
What is it this summer? I see from earlier posts that schedules/aircraft types have been altered?

Etihad will remain 2 daily B77W for the winter season. It was originally intended to be 1 B77W and 1 A332.

That is good news. Unless by some miracle MAN becomes an A380 route, this is about as far as Etihad are going to go at MAN until the new terminal at AUH is complete and they have three hub banks.

Superb news and nice to see a bit more 777s at the airport, rather than being switched to 789s/359s!

Increase confirmed on airlineroute.net:
Abu Dhabi – Manchester Double daily 777-300ER maintained in W17, replacing 1 daily each 777 and A330-200

Can't remember if this was mentioned on another thread, but, Etihad will once again try and send the A340-600 to Manchester.

20-24 September EY21/22 has the A346 listed on the Etihad website.

25-30 September EY21/22 has the B787-9 listed

I have noticed also, Jerry, that Etihad has been using the 789 now and then on the evening flights. My flight on Saturday evening was slated to be a 77W, however, on FlightRadar24 it is showing as a 789. If that is the case, I can't complain, as I can add the 789 to the list of aircraft flown in my turbulent lifetime!

I have noticed also, Jerry, that Etihad has been using the 789 now and then on the evening flights. My flight on Saturday evening was slated to be a 77W, however, on FlightRadar24 it is showing as a 789. If that is the case, I can't complain, as I can add the 789 to the list of aircraft flown in my turbulent lifetime!
The 787 will be a better passenger experience but there will be a reduction of seats and cargo. The only 777 flight i've been on was with United from LHR-LAX along time ago and it was awful! Been on the 787 once and it was a much better flight!

Etihad need to improve their product compared to their competitors who are using 787, A350 and A380. This leaves them with the choice of A380 or 787. Personally, I think they jumped the wrong way

The 787 will be a better passenger experience but there will be a reduction of seats and cargo. The only 777 flight I've been on was with United from LHR-LAX along time ago and it was awful! Been on the 787 once and it was a much better flight!

I have to say, being fair, that my experience of the 777 has been good so far, with Qatar being the best. Have flown Etihad, Emirates and Qatar 777's. Having said that, compared to the Middle East, and Far East carriers, Western carriers have an inferior product and have a LOT of catching up to do.

Etihad need to improve their product compared to their competitors who are using 787, A350 and A380. This leaves them with the choice of A380 or 787. Personally, I think they jumped the wrong way

The powers that be in the UAE need to bite the bullet and consolidate. Trying to outdo each other will only lead to the problems we see with Etihad right now, not to mention the political situation on the Arabian peninsula right now. Blockading Qatar is a move doomed to failure, and unfortunately, Saudi leaders and their allies in their petulance can't see it.

Personally, Qatar Airlines have the best offering, and Doha is a pleasure to fly through.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock