Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Country
United-Kingdom
I've just added some new smilies to the forum.
:LOL: :whiteflag: :[email protected] :hatsoff: :rockon: :bomb: :coco: :dance:

There's more to come when I get time!

TheLocalYokel - I was thinking of you when I added this one: :hatsoff:

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Country
United-Kingdom
That is just a thread.
I was thinking a sub forum where can have multiple threads, bit like Heathrow, Doncaster, Leeds/ Bradford etc.

Would that have to be made by an admin/ moderator, or would myslelf just a normal could do.
I can create it for you but if you're wanting it to do well it will need regularly updating 😉

Easy289

Nov 14, 2021
Harrogate
I personally would like to see one general thread per airport rather than the current myriad of threads. Consolidation into a single general thread per airport would be my preference

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Country
United-Kingdom
That would work for the smaller "forums" but it would mean busy forums such as the Birmingham forum would lose out. To do that across the board but leave the top four or five forums would deter the development of larger communities in the smaller "threads". Ideally we need new members to kick-start the smaller forums and create small local communities within those forums.

Edit: I should have also reminded you that we are FORUMS for airports.

White Heather

Jan 14, 2009
Leeds
Personally, I enjoy the forum as it is now, although I do recognise that threads often go off track with posts about what's happening at other airports (or political views!). I do occasionally venture to other airport forums to read them and comment, but prefer my airport (LBA) to have a thread relating to each airline that operates there, or where there is evidence to suggest they are going to.

Having said that, I'm sure that if this change is made, I will adapt and my enjoyment of Forums4airports will not be diminished. It may take a bit of getting used to though.....

I appreciate being given the opportunity to comment. Thanks Aviador.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.