Passengers on a United 777 had a lucky escape. On take off from Denver airport 1 of the engines blew apart and shed parts of engine on cars and houses. There was no injuries from any one on the ground.Pictures showed the engine operate with no engine covers. No one on board was injured just a lot of brown pants perhaps. The aircraft loanded back into Denver and landed ok with still no injuries onboard.

Passengers on a United 777 had a lucky escape. On take off from Denver airport 1 of the engines blew apart and shed parts of engine on cars and houses. There was no injuries from any one on the ground.Pictures showed the engine operate with no engine covers. No one on board was injured just a lot of brown pants perhaps. The aircraft loanded back into Denver and landed ok with still no injuries onboard.
Yes it looks like some people had a lucky escape.

View attachment 22964
Kabc.com

The aircraft landed safely too thankfully.

Boeing has recommended airlines ground all B777 with the Pratt & whitney enginesThe Pratt &Whitney engines are the4000-12 series engines.The UK has banned all B777 aircraft with this engine type fitted. More chaos for a few airlines,we just have to be thankfull no one was killed.

PMI and TFS are good additions. They must be after the leisure destinations like Dubrovnik now making it easier for Americans to come to the Canary’s and Balearic Islands.

PMI and TFS are good additions. They must be after the leisure destinations like Dubrovnik now making it easier for Americans to come to the Canary’s and Balearic Islands.
I also wonder if these routes are possibly linked to cruise ship itineraries as well. Same for Bergen.

Some of the aircraft types that will be used on United’s New/resumption/expansion

Newark-Tenerife South- B757-200
Newark-Palma- B767-300er
Newark-Ponta Delgada- B737Max-8
Newark-Bergen- B757-200

Washington-Amman- B787-8 Dreamliner
Denver- Munich- B787-9 Dreamliner
Chicago-Milan- B787-8 Dreamliner
Washington-Berlin- B767-300

Source: Jason Rabinowitz on Twitter

United Airlines Orders 100 Wide-Body Boeing 787 Jets​

United plans to take delivery of the planes over an eight-year span to refresh its fleet and increase fuel efficiency, with an option to buy 100 more.

United will fly to 38 transatlantic cities in summer 2024​

Including for the first time, flights from Newark to Faro (4x weekly B757-200)

Where is Birmingham (BHX) ?

Will send an email to UA HQ ;-)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock