Marko1

Feb 1, 2013
Interestingly I have been having a look at the ACL slot report and I’ve noticed that there is a possibility of some route increases as well to come ( usual caveat - airlines don’t always take the slots they apply or given to ) but are surprisingly accurate to most easyjet routes. Increases I’ve spotted are Funchal , Corfu , Sharm , hurghada so far so may be something to watch out for
Post automatically merged:

There also appears to planned increases to Porto , Lisbon , Rhodes , Kos

Last edited:

Marko1

Feb 1, 2013
Those increases I’ve mentioned are being added today

Rome returns to daily , Mykonos twice a week , kos three weekly , Madeira 3 weekly , Porto 4 weekly , Rhodes six weekly , Sharm 2 weekly ( reduced to one weekly peak summer ) , hurghada 2 weekly ( reduces like Sharm ) , and Belfast city 4 weekly. Looks like an extra aircraft or so

Last edited:

Severn

Staff member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Mar 24, 2012
Bristol, UK
Belfast (BFS) / Belfast City (BHD) from Bristol
easyJet will operate to BFS 25x weekly and BHD 4x weekly during peak summer 2023.
On a Monday morning there are flights departing BRS at 06:15, 07:00 and 08:00!
Here's a Monday in August:

Monday 7th August 2023
Departing BRS:
06:15 - BFS - A319
07:00 - BHD - A320
08:00 - BFS - A320
16:55 - BFS - A320
20:10 - BFS - A319

Based Aircraft in Summer 2023
Looking at the schedule, there are still a few gaps to fill, however it looks like the BRS base will have 18x aircraft based - 2x A319, 14x A320 and 2x A321.
Impressive!

Last edited:

Marko1

Feb 1, 2013
Whilst we saw big increases last week , I think there’s still more to come. According to the acl slot report there may be increases to Minorca , Corfu , Lisbon, Biarritz and Nantes to come - some using Easyjet Europe

Marko1

Feb 1, 2013
Easyjet are continuing its increased Paris frequencies into next summer - up to 5 daily on selected weekdays with a slight reduction during July and august but still up to 4 daily. Mix of easyjet and easyjet Europe

forest1979

Mar 21, 2014
With 5 a day in action it makes you wonder why AF have not wanted a slice of this? Sounds like a significant amount of passengers

Marko1

Feb 1, 2013
I seem to think Air France left Bristol so not to dilute KLM’s Amsterdam route. That said , easyjet flies up to 3 daily flights to Amsterdam alongside klm to no ill effect. Would be nice to Air France back though

Extra flights being added on Mondays Wednesdays and Sundays from March to Geneva ( up to 6 daily on Sundays ). Using easyjet and easyjet Switzerland

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Leeds
I seem to think Air France left Bristol so not to dilute KLM’s Amsterdam route.
Air France will be more concerned with passengers who are onward connecting rather than point 2 point.

Marko1

Feb 1, 2013
Many of the routes easyjet dropped for April - athens , Dubrovnik , split etc have now been re instated. Indeed Heraklion and Rhodes now starts in early March

Severn

Staff member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Mar 24, 2012
Bristol, UK
easyJet in February
Looking at a week mid-February, easyJet are operating 310x weekly departures - pretty impressive!
Some highlights below:

EDI - 29x weekly departures - I think this is the most I've seen on the route.
6x daily Mon & Fri / 4x daily Wed, Thu & Fri / 3x daily Sun / 2x daily Sat

GVA - 28x weekly departures!!
5x daily Sat & Sun / 4x daily Mon, Thu & Fri / 3x daily Tue & Wed

Paris - 28x weekly departures - 5x daily departures on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays!
CDG - 16x weekly departures!​
3x daily Mon, Thu, Fri & Sun / 2x daily Wed / 1x daily Tue & Sat
ORY - 12x weekly departures!​
2x daily Mon to Fri / 1x daily Sat & Sun

LIS - 8x weekly departures.
2x daily on Thu / 1x daily Mon to Wed & Fri to Sun

TFS - 7x weekly departures.
1x daily

Marko1

Feb 1, 2013
It’s impressive and I think it’s even higher in March as well. Given there’s been no official press release about the larger plans/ enfidhna for summer 23 I suspect there’s more to come for summer 23 as well

Marko1

Feb 1, 2013
Bodrum reduces to 2 weekly whilst chania flys however

And the sat evening nice has been dropped to make way for chania

There is also some cut backs today also - kefalonia reduces to 2 weekly and Copenhagen reduces to 3 weekly. Amsterdam on Wednesdays sees no peak summer morning flight either

Last edited:

Severn

Staff member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Mar 24, 2012
Bristol, UK
Based Aircraft in Summer 2023
Looking at the schedule after todays schedule update, (on a Monday to be specific), the mid-afternoon EDI has gone, as has the afternoon EFL (which has been filled with the NBE announced in December).

This means that there will be 17x aircraft based at BRS - 2x A319, 13x A320 and 2x A321.

Marko1

Feb 1, 2013
I don’t think that’s the finished article yet - this morning there’s a possibility of a sat Tenerife service - available to click on the app and on the desktop website but no details. Other uk bases are getting extra aircraft and given the increases already announced I suspect there’s more to come

Tenerife for Saturday now on sale

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.