Those increases I’ve mentioned are being added today
Post automatically merged:

Rome returns to daily , Mykonos twice a week , kos three weekly , Madeira 3 weekly , Porto 4 weekly , Rhodes six weekly , Sharm 2 weekly ( reduced to one weekly peak summer ) , hurghada 2 weekly ( reduces like Sharm ) , and Belfast city 4 weekly. Looks like an extra aircraft or so

Last edited:
Belfast (BFS) / Belfast City (BHD) from Bristol
easyJet will operate to BFS 25x weekly and BHD 4x weekly during peak summer 2023.
On a Monday morning there are flights departing BRS at 06:15, 07:00 and 08:00!
Here's a Monday in August:

Monday 7th August 2023
Departing BRS:
06:15 - BFS - A319
07:00 - BHD - A320
08:00 - BFS - A320
16:55 - BFS - A320
20:10 - BFS - A319

Based Aircraft in Summer 2023
Looking at the schedule, there are still a few gaps to fill, however it looks like the BRS base will have 18x aircraft based - 2x A319, 14x A320 and 2x A321.
Impressive!

Last edited:
Whilst we saw big increases last week , I think there’s still more to come. According to the acl slot report there may be increases to Minorca , Corfu , Lisbon, Biarritz and Nantes to come - some using Easyjet Europe

Easyjet are continuing its increased Paris frequencies into next summer - up to 5 daily on selected weekdays with a slight reduction during July and august but still up to 4 daily. Mix of easyjet and easyjet Europe

With 5 a day in action it makes you wonder why AF have not wanted a slice of this? Sounds like a significant amount of passengers

I seem to think Air France left Bristol so not to dilute KLM’s Amsterdam route. That said , easyjet flies up to 3 daily flights to Amsterdam alongside klm to no ill effect. Would be nice to Air France back though

Extra flights being added on Mondays Wednesdays and Sundays from March to Geneva ( up to 6 daily on Sundays ). Using easyjet and easyjet Switzerland

I seem to think Air France left Bristol so not to dilute KLM’s Amsterdam route.
Air France will be more concerned with passengers who are onward connecting rather than point 2 point.

Many of the routes easyjet dropped for April - athens , Dubrovnik , split etc have now been re instated. Indeed Heraklion and Rhodes now starts in early March

easyJet in February
Looking at a week mid-February, easyJet are operating 310x weekly departures - pretty impressive!
Some highlights below:

EDI - 29x weekly departures - I think this is the most I've seen on the route.
6x daily Mon & Fri / 4x daily Wed, Thu & Fri / 3x daily Sun / 2x daily Sat

GVA - 28x weekly departures!!
5x daily Sat & Sun / 4x daily Mon, Thu & Fri / 3x daily Tue & Wed

Paris - 28x weekly departures - 5x daily departures on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays!
CDG - 16x weekly departures!​
3x daily Mon, Thu, Fri & Sun / 2x daily Wed / 1x daily Tue & Sat
ORY - 12x weekly departures!​
2x daily Mon to Fri / 1x daily Sat & Sun

LIS - 8x weekly departures.
2x daily on Thu / 1x daily Mon to Wed & Fri to Sun

TFS - 7x weekly departures.
1x daily

It’s impressive and I think it’s even higher in March as well. Given there’s been no official press release about the larger plans/ enfidhna for summer 23 I suspect there’s more to come for summer 23 as well

Bodrum reduces to 2 weekly whilst chania flys however

And the sat evening nice has been dropped to make way for chania

There is also some cut backs today also - kefalonia reduces to 2 weekly and Copenhagen reduces to 3 weekly. Amsterdam on Wednesdays sees no peak summer morning flight either

Last edited:
Based Aircraft in Summer 2023
Looking at the schedule after todays schedule update, (on a Monday to be specific), the mid-afternoon EDI has gone, as has the afternoon EFL (which has been filled with the NBE announced in December).

This means that there will be 17x aircraft based at BRS - 2x A319, 13x A320 and 2x A321.

I don’t think that’s the finished article yet - this morning there’s a possibility of a sat Tenerife service - available to click on the app and on the desktop website but no details. Other uk bases are getting extra aircraft and given the increases already announced I suspect there’s more to come

Tenerife for Saturday now on sale

Last edited:
If my schedule surfing is correct, DBV, IBZ, KGS, MAH, OLB, SPU all now start in April 2023, roughly a month earlier than originally planned. Below I've posted the planned route start dates for BRS. I also noticed easyJet has 77x routes on offer from BRS (summer/winter/year-round), which is the most offered from any UK base after LGW.
MAN has 73 routes on sale and LTN 66.

easyJet route start dates from BRS

Mid-March

HER
RHO

End-of-March / Beginning of April (beginning of summer schedule)
AYT
BIO
BJV
BOD
CFU
CTA
DBV
DLM
IBZ
JMK
KGS
LCA
MAH
MRS
MXP
NAP
NBE
OLB
RMU
SPU
ZTH

May
EFL
JTR
PUY
PVK

June
NTE

July
CHQ
LRH

How many based aircraft are we looking at for this summer ? No official media release for this summer as far as I’m aware

How many based aircraft are we looking at for this summer ? No official media release for this summer as far as I’m aware
Still 17x aircraft based at BRS this summer (2x A319 / 13x A320 / 2x A321).
The schedules have been updated recently with AMS gaining an extra departure on a Tuesday (now 4x daily!), TFS gaining a Saturday departure, and a new route to CHQ, 2x weekly (Tue and Sat) - all of which @Marko1 posted about.

GLA, BFS, NCE, BOD, CPH, EFL, BJV and PRG have had departures per week reduced since the last update (yet some destinations will still see an increase over previous summer), however there will still be 407x weekly departures in peak summer, an increase of 21 over 2019.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock