Flybe has announced that it is to operate a new service to Hanover from Newcastle from next year.

The Newcastle to Germany route will fly three times a week from March 31st, 2010.

Seems like a few smaller UK airports are introducing a service to Hanover, whether direct or via EXT for example, maybe a thing to come for LBA...?

LHR from NCL against long standing BA which has onwards connections available.....lets see how long this one lasts

I think it's just a slot sitter. Too me they seem to be moving from one route to another trying to make keeping the slots at Heathrow viable so they don't lose them.

Well their efforts from LBA to LHR didnt last long for exactly the lack of interline and connections so I tend to agree it will be a slot sitter. That said, NCL is just that bit further from LON than LBA so possibly a bit more point to point available. I would say give it a chance and see what happens although BE2 not covering themselves in glory just at the moment

They can announce 2 routes from Newcastle starting next week but can’t operate their services to Belfast from Leeds currently. They’re a joke of an airline right now

I can’t see Heathrow lasting long just a slot sitter plus they have competition with BA.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock