Advertisement

Thomas Cook

Advertisement

Severn

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Mar 24, 2012
Bristol, UK
SmartLynx Airlines A320 (YL-LCL) operated to GVA and DLM today before positioning out this evening to Tallinn, Estonia under a SmartLynx Airlines Estonia callsign MYX9541
SmartLynx Airlines A321 (YL-LCZ) positioned into BRS from MAN this evening under a SmartLynx Airlines callsign ART9776 to be based.
Thomas Cook A321 G-TCDH operated today to NBE and FUE and remains based.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Severn

I note on another forum that, in answer to a query about based aircraft at BRS this summer, you said that Thomas Cook will have 1 x A320 and 2 x A321 but at times throughout the season that will alter to 2 x A320s and 1 x A321. This would be less than summer 18 when it was 1 x A320 and 2 x A321s throughout the summer.

I thought I read somewhere that at times the complement was 3 x A321s this summer. Was I I dreaming or has the number of based Airbus variants been altered?

Severn

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Mar 24, 2012
Bristol, UK
I do apologise, I got a little confused!

TCX have 3x A321s based at BRS this summer expect for mid-June - mid-August where an A320 replaces an A321.
The base will be 2x TCX A321s and 1x SmartLynx A321 up to mid-June and from mid-August
The base will be 1x TCX A321, 1x SmartLynx A321 and 1x SmartLynx A320 from mid-June to mid-August

kraktoa

Jun 16, 2013
Worrying times for this company. Once the media starts publicising the share prices and losses from previous quarters the travelling public become anxious about future bookings and the downward spiral begins. It will need some effort to criss this hurdle for this once market leading travel company.

Does anyone know if Thomas Cook India are a subsidiary or a completely different entity. Its doing well in that country.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Worrying times for this company. Once the media starts publicising the share prices and losses from previous quarters the travelling public become anxious about future bookings and the downward spiral begins. It will need some effort to criss this hurdle for this once market leading travel company.

Does anyone know if Thomas Cook India are a subsidiary or a completely different entity. Its doing well in that country.
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd is an Indian company that has no connection with the London-headquartered Thomas Cook Group plc.

superking

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2013
I see the Smartlynx A320 reg no is YL LCS is operating from BRS. This was planned,but how long is it flying from BRS.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
Yes
TCX have 3x A321s based at BRS this summer expect for mid-June - mid-August where an A320 replaces an A321.
The base will be 2x TCX A321s and 1x SmartLynx A321 up to mid-June and from mid-August
The base will be 1x TCX A321, 1x SmartLynx A321 and 1x SmartLynx A320 from mid-June to mid-August
Until mid-August - see Severn's earlier linked post herein.

Advertisement

Top Bottom