Matt K

Jul 25, 2015
Hi all,
A random request but I was wondering if anybody could help me by looking back at an easyjet flight I flew on 27th February 2007 from Madrid back to Luton. I knew I flew on G-EZJS on my return leg landing back around 11pm, but could anybody tell me the flight number? I know the outbound in the morning was EZY2201.

Cheers in advance!
Matt K

I've had a look at the Way Back archive website and the nearest date I can find for the Luton Airport website is 29 January 2007.

I looked at the Luton arrivals board for that date which showed a scheduled arrival time of 2245 for EZY 2204 from MAD.

At that time Luton seemed to have 2 x daily easyJet flights to MAD - the morning rotation was EZY 2201/2202 (out and back, your apparent flight number on the outbound) and EZY 2203/2204 for the evening rotation.

It's almost certain that the same flight numbers would apply each day of the week so it looks as though you came back on EZY 2204.

Thank you very much for your time and information mate!
Much appreciated!!

Matt K

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock