Not certain if this link will work, but hopefully you all should be able to access and download my Summer 2022 timetable if you wish.

Summer 2022 Timetable

as usual all subject to change, no doubt we will see plenty more changes between now and October!

Timetable now updated to include the Easyjet Nantes service and the usual TUI time changes and a few aircraft changes, especially Monday to Orlando, Arrecife & Bourgas.

Timetable now updated to include the Easyjet Nantes service and the usual TUI time changes and a few aircraft changes, especially Monday to Orlando, Arrecife & Bourgas.

Awesome work Matt, looks like I am still down to travel on the 737 MAX for my trip to Gran Canaria in August :love:

I have now uploaded my provision Birmingham passenger flights timetable for Winter 2022/3 in excel & pdf format to dropbox:-

BHX Winter 2022-3 Timetable

It goes without saying all subject to change/cancellations/adjustments etc., which no doubt will happen over the next 5 months!

Expect more santa Lapland flights to be added. Ryanair timetable is showing all based flights to be operated by the B738, not certain if they are still planning to base 2 737 Max’s at BHX?

TUI charter aircraft types from March-April are just showing as 737’s or 787’s, so I am unable to confirm aircraft types at present, ie B738 or B7M8, B788 or B789.

I have now uploaded my BHX Summer 2023 Timetable:-

BHX Summer 2023 Timetable

Schedule flights operate from 26th March to the 28th October, and Charter flights from 1st May to the 31st October

As usual, expect changes, adjustments, cancellations between now and the end of the summer period. Air France, Eurowings, KLM, Lufthansa especially will see all sorts of aircraft changes and frequency changes, expect Easyjet to use the A320neo on some of their flights, and the likes of Corendon and Sun Express will see some 737 Max flights in place of the usual 737-800’s

I have attached 3 documents in my dropbox folder, an excel spreadsheet showing flights by destinations, and times, and then 2 pdfs, one by destinations, and one by flight times.

feel free to download them at your pleasure. (y)

Thanks matt995. A great effort.
Timetables these days seem so complicated. You have laid it out very well.

you are right, timetables are so complicated these days!! I remember the days when an airline would operated daily to a destination, with the same departure/arrival time, on the same aircraft type!! Doesn't happen these days, I think Emirates is the only airline this summer to operate daily (twice) at the same time each day! :ROFLMAO:

Finally got around to completing the winter 2023-2024 timetable

BHX Winter 2023/4 Timetable (excel)

BHX Winter 2023/4 Timetable (pdf)

Schedule flights operate 29th October to 30th March, Charter flights operate 1st November to 30th April (basically all TUI flights, EnterAir, + Jet 2 Friday/Saturday Tenerife Charters LS2185/6)

As usually expect changes over the next 5 months, the likes of Air France, Eurowings & Lufthansa seem to change aircraft types on a daily basis!! Turkish Airlines website is showing quite a few A320 flights instead of A321s, but my main source of flight information Google Flights, still have them down as A321 flights, so expect changes over the winter period

I have also included the one off Lapland charter flights from EnterAir to Enontekio, and Pajala, but currently I have no information on flights numbers, or actual flight times, so just going off last year’s flight times instead!

Schedule flights operate 29th October to 30th March, Charter flights operate 1st November to 30th April (basically all TUI flights, EnterAir, + Jet 2 Friday/Saturday Tenerife Charters LS2185/6)

As usually expect changes over the next 5 months, the likes of Air France, Eurowings & Lufthansa seem to change aircraft types on a daily basis!! Turkish Airlines website is showing quite a few A320 flights instead of A321s, but my main source of flight information Google Flights, still have them down as A321 flights, so expect changes over the winter period

I have also included the one off Lapland charter flights from EnterAir to Enontekio, and Pajala, but currently I have no information on flights numbers, or actual flight times, so just going off last year’s flight times instead!

Thanks Matt ;-)

As always thanks ever so much for all of your hard work, it's much appreciated.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock