From what I can see, this will actually line up very well with a bank of departures to...
Monrovia, Conakry, Nairobi, Dakar, Fez, Libreville, Nador, Ouagodagou, Bamako, Cairo, Marrakesh, Agadir, Tangier, Praia, Banjul, Lagos, Freetown and Medina. It unfortunately just misses connections to Abidjan, Yaoundé and Brazzaville, although I would imagine those destinations are not in much demand from MAN. It would be good if it could line up with Tunis/Monastir.

Royal Air Maroc are showing some pretty good onward connections fares to destinations such as Lagos via Casablanca, some £200 cheaper than the nearest competition. Very good to see a niche carrier offering such fares and attractive one-stop options from Manchester.
View attachment 4310

Comparison to the competition on google flights (notice not only the cheaper price but also how the overall duration is actually less than most of the competition):
View attachment 4311
Well done Royal Air Maroc! I hope people use the service!

"The scheduled flight time is approximately 23 and 20 minutes".

That's some hyperspace trip according to their press release!

Now featuring on the first page of RAM very prominently (both on the UK site and Morroccan). Great to see it being advertised. Could do with some social media coverage.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock