Monday 4 February 2019

Today's cancellations:

flybmi BM1821 to Frankfurt at 0635 and return BM1822 due at 1035
flybmi BM1831 to Hamburg at 1355 and return BM1832 due at 1750

I hope that flybmi is not up to its old tricks of cancelling several flights each week as we saw for part of last year.

Monday 4 February 2019

Today's cancellations:

flybmi BM1821 to Frankfurt at 0635 and return BM1822 due at 1035
flybmi BM1831 to Hamburg at 1355 and return BM1832 due at 1750

I hope that flybmi is not up to its old tricks of cancelling several flights each week as we saw for part of last year.
If it was pilot shortage last year,perhaps aircrafts shortage this year with flybmi taken the Airbus shuttle back again.

Thursday 7 February 2019

Aer Lingus (Stobart) EI3843 to Cork at 1250 is shown as cancelled on the airport website.
The inbound EI3842 from Cork scheduled for 1225 is shown as 'landed'.

Sunday 10 February 2019

flybmi BRS-DUS-BRS cancelled this evening.

Flybmi Brs ABZ BRS cancelled Monday. The arrival was due to land at 09.40,but the arrivals board shows 13.10. The arrivals board shows cancelled and also due to land at 13.40.Rather confussed.

flybmi BRS BRU BRS BM2001/BM2002 cancelled Tuesday.
Flybmi BRS ABZ BRS BM1802/BM1803 cancelled. The bm1802 was due out at 0830 and in bound was due in at 1910 Tuesday.
It looks like its getting regular again with flights cancelled.

General strike in Belgium tomorrow so I would expect all the BM/SN rotations to be cancelled......
You are correct in your expectation. All three flybmi BRU rotations were cancelled today.

The first flight of the day to BRU has taken off,so hope it will be a good day on that route with all rotations departing as listed. No other flights cancelled so with luck nothing will be cancelled today.With that in mind lots of happy punters will be where they want to be.

The first flight of the day to BRU has taken off,so hope it will be a good day on that route with all rotations departing as listed. No other flights cancelled so with luck nothing will be cancelled today.With that in mind lots of happy punters will be where they want to be.
Not quite as good a day as the start might have suggested.

The dense fog in the early part of the morning seemed to see tha airport escaping very lightly.

Aer Lingus Regional (Stobart) EI3280 from Dublin due at 0800 was diverted. Intially the airport website said 'diverted to Dublin' which led me to assume it had turned back because of the fog and the ATR not being Cat3-equipped (Ryanair from DUB had landed shortly before the EI was due). The airport website now merely shows 'diverted' so I don't know what happened to it. The return EI3281 to DUB was cancelled.

flybmi BM1881 to Paris CDG at 0700 was cancelled as was the return BM1882 due at 1205.

The first flybmi BRU of the day BM2001 at 0605 departed (as mentioned by superking) but the return BM2002 arrived back at BRS two hours and ten minutes after its scheduled arrival time of 1005.

The next flybmi BRU flight BM2003 due to leave at 1040 was cancelled as was the return leg BM2006 due at 1650, presumaby because of the late arrival of BM2002 earlier in the day.

Due to fog in Southampton last night Dublin and Edinburgh diverted to Bristol. Dusseldorf went to Cardiff.

With BMI closing this page will provide TLY with lot less work. The pages were dominated by BMI cancellations. Writing was on the wall for quite a while.
That's true. I looked back on the list last night and some days earlier last year there were a lot. Ironically, in recent months the situation had improved to a degree, but there were still too many as a percentage of the total number of flights each week.

KLM 1049 due 08.30 from AMS cancelled
KLM1050 dep time 09.00 to AMS cancelled.
Monday morning flights.

Monday morning flights.

With the situation Bristol now finds it in the last thing it needs is klm starting to become unreliable which it is at the moment.

Monday morning flights.
This flight was never actually scheduled to operate today but still showed on the airport screens so it marked as cancelled if that makes sense

Stobart ATR EI-FAV is diverting in from BHX.
EI-FCY is also diverting in.

Funny how the Bristol Post is always falling over itself to publicise diverts away from BRS but when the reverse occurs as with this morning - and it's be no means an uncommon event - that not so august member of the fourth estate never sees the need to mention the fact.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock