Stagman

Dec 6, 2022
Teesside
Teesside International Airport recently opened a cargo facility in Hangar 3.

Recently we have been seeing a number of aircraft arriving with imports of automotive parts from Hungary and exports to Sweden.

Cargo flights have been coming thick and fast this year with a good variety of aircraft seen, what I've noted:

Fairchild SA-227 Metro
Dassault Falcon 100
Dornier 228-212
Ce525 CitationJet
Pilatus PC12/47E
Ce560 Citation Encore +
Ce680A Citation Latitude
ATR 42-320F
ATR 72-202F

Star of the show so far has been:
Vulkan Air's An-26B

Cargo flights have been coming thick and fast this year with a good variety of aircraft seen, what I've noted:

Fairchild SA-227 Metro
Dassault Falcon 100
Dornier 228-212
Ce525 CitationJet
Pilatus PC12/47E
Ce560 Citation Encore +
Ce680A Citation Latitude
ATR 42-320F
ATR 72-202F

Vulkan Air's An-26B
Cargo traffic is building nicely. I look forward to hearing of more substantial aircraft in the future.

Fairchild SA-227 Metro
Dassault Falcon 100
Dornier 228-212
Ce525 CitationJet
Pilatus PC12/47E
Ce560 Citation Encore +
Ce680A Citation Latitude
ATR 42-320F
ATR 72-202F

Vulkan Air's An-26B
The anticipated increase in cargo doesnt seem to have happened. Still waiting for mainstream freighers, just seem to be small general aviation types still.

Any news on positive developments?

Five cargo flights in today.
At one point this afternoon there will be 6 cargo aircraft at the airport, 3 of which will be An26's.

23 Tonnes of cargo this week.

Last edited:
FedEx to operate four cargo services per week starting in June. Capacity for 196,000lbs a week, that equates to over 4,600 tonnes a year. The flights will be operated by B737's.

FedEx to operate four cargo services per week starting in June. Capacity for 196,000lbs a week, that equates to over 4,600 tonnes a year. The flights will be operated by B737's.

Do you know where the movements are 'from' and 'to'??

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock