• Admin

Caffè Nero Announces New Bristol Airport Store

caffe-nero-image.png
Premium European coffee house brand Caffè Nero has announced the opening of its new store in Bristol Airport, taking its total number of Airport stores across The Caffè Nero Group to over 33. The Bristol Airport store, which was won via tender process is located in the main airport terminal and opens after an investment of over £500K.

The store, a bespoke design created by Gerry Ford, the company’s founder, is 2000 sq ft with over 80 seats and manages to deliver a feeling of warmth and cosiness inside the busy airport.

Generating 15 new jobs, the store has recorded a strong opening week of sales, and is already trading ahead of expectations having received extremely positive feedback for its look and feel.

Commenting on the opening, Caffè Nero Managing Director, Glyn House commented: “I’m delighted by the early performance of our new Bristol Airport store. The design is fantastic, it really creates an exacting, yet warm and welcoming atmosphere and customers are already telling us how impressed they are. I think our customers will really enjoy visiting and we look forward to serving them.”

Rupert Lawrie, Commercial Director, Bristol Airport, said: "It is fantastic news that Caffè Nero has joined the Bristol Airport family. The store will further enhance the extensive food and beverage range currently available to customers.

"Caffe Nero is ideally located at the entrance to security in the terminal, offering customers whether arriving, departing or picking up family and friends’ another option of restaurant to enjoy refreshments in comfortable and relaxed surroundings.”

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock