• Admin

KLM increase to five flights a day from Newcastle Airport to Amsterdam Schiphol

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has further invested in Newcastle International Airport by increasing its service to up to five flights a day from the Airport
klm-cityhopper.jpg

Starting Sunday 29th October 2023, KLM will operate a total of up to 35 flights per week between Newcastle and the Netherland’s capital.

KLM is part of the Air France-KLM group which offers flights to over 300 destinations across the globe through the KLM, Air France and Transavia airlines. The increase in operations will offer even more choice for those wanting to access the airline group’s extensive global network from Newcastle International - making it easier for travellers to connect to, and visit the region from, popular long-haul destinations including New York, Bangkok and Istanbul.

Richard Knight, Chief Operating Officer at Newcastle International Airport, said “The route between Newcastle, Amsterdam and beyond with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has been a long-standing connection for the North East and it is extremely important to the region’s business and leisure passengers.

“We are delighted that, thanks to strong inbound and outbound demand, the airline has chosen to invest more flights into Newcastle International Airport which give our passengers even more options when looking to travel to Amsterdam as well as further afield.”

Fahmi Mahjoub, Air France & KLM General Manager (UK & Ireland), said “With the addition of the extra service to Amsterdam, KLM is pushing its commitment to passengers in Newcastle and the rest of the Tyne and Wear region even further. We are looking forward with great pleasure to carrying even more leisure and business passengers from Newcastle International Airport to Amsterdam or to one of the many worldwide destinations on the KLM network, via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.”

In 2022 Newcastle Airport was awarded ‘UK and Irish Airport of the Year’ in the TTG Industry Awards and the ‘Star UK Airport’ in the Travel Bulletin Awards. The Airport was also recently named one of the Top 10 least stressful Airports to fly from in Europe in by the luxury travel magazine Condé Nast Traveller.

The Air France-KLM Group is Europe’s largest airline group and winners of the APEX World Class Award 2023 for the second consecutive year – the largest international aviation organisation auditing airline-passenger experience. Awarded by customers, this special recognition assesses safety, customer well-being and sustainability.

Tickets with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines between Newcastle and Amsterdam are on sale now and can be purchased via the airlines website or a local travel agent. For more information, visit klm.co.uk

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock