Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gulfstream 200 OE-HAS(Aspix 71T) on finals for runway 14(0755)
followed immediatiley by EMB.135 Legacy D-AJET(Air Hamburg 365U)

Citationjet 2 OE-FKO(Astrix 48L) being vectored to ILS, runway 32(0840)

For the record this is owned by same company as OE-HAS, which arrived earlier.
So call-sign for ;AS shopuld read "Astrix" too

I don't recall that we have had an A.318 in LBA before. Can anyone confirm?

I would probably guess not. They aren’t that many around. I think the only two operators other that Titan of that type you might see in the UK are BA or AF. This one is one of the two BA had for their LCY-JFK service. It was cut from two rotations to one last year so this one went to Titan (and I believe is still in the 32 J config) and BA still have the other one G-EUNA.

Not exactly LBA but I saw what I think was a Typhoon flying west over Otley about fifteen minutes ago. I guess just above the LBA CTZ.

The A318 was indeed a deputation of AMP Investors who have just spent 3 days visiting Leeds (and apparently came away impressed). Today they had a tour of LBA and discussed the proposed terminal development etc. before leaving. As I have also posted elsewhere, they have also signed off a deal with an airline to operate from LBA to a European Hub - but we will now need to wait for an announcement to find out which airline and where to, as they were saying nothing right now. For a little bonus too on the route development side, I suggest you read my post in the Route Development thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock