Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
While walking the dog around the tarn at about 1300 an Hawk shattered the peace making an overshoot on runway 14.
aAnyone get the serial?

Boris Jhnson arrived while I was having a coffee at the Multiflight Cafe this morning and departed around lunchtime in BAe.145 ZE700.
Another arrival while I was there was a Gulfstream 650 N311CG, It was still there when I left early afternoon.

Interestingly all the the time I was there a PA-28 was parked on Stand 3 on the main apron underneath the tower.
The way it was parked the wing masked the registration. Anyone know what it was?

Interestingly all the the time I was there a PA-28 was parked on Stand 3 on the main apron underneath the tower.
The way it was parked the wing masked the registration. Anyone know what it was?

You PA-28 parked on the main apron is G-TKHE. Its' been moved a round a few times from stand 1 to 5 and now on 3.

The PA28, I am told, belongs to an expert on check-in systems, baggage belts, scanners and so on. He was also around last week when the systems in both check-in halls kept breaking and all hell was breaking loose.

Cessna T.182T G-VONY has just recaeived his outbound clearance via Dewsbury(1430)

This aircraft is ex PH-MIK and only took up its UK registreation on Tuesday(13/8), registered to owners on Gloucestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock