I would have thought that their is a real window of opportunity for easyJet at BHX but for some reason it seems an invisible wall exist between the two parties concerned hopefully when we eventually get a CEO he/she can have a meeting of minds with easyJet and progress can happen to everyone's benefit but don't hold your breath.

The issue for Easyjet is that BHX may now have a window of oppertunity, but, they also have windows of oppertunities at lots of other airports right now too....

Hi there rollo, I totally agree with what you're saying about bhx, until they have a new Chief Executive in place, bhx don't have any bargaining chips to play with at all. So the bhx management team needs to get the finger out and find one that not only ticks all the right boxes, but who can also get on with people and become a people person that other want to look up to and respect... AndyC

The issue for Easyjet is that BHX may now have a window of oppertunity, but, they also have windows of oppertunities at lots of other airports right now too....

I agree with you user I was just looking at it from a BHX point of view and am puzzled that the two parties have seemed to be at loggerheads for years as this year's confusion over the Belfast route seemed to show.

Last edited:
I think Geneva has also reduced very slightly?

It could well be in reaction to Jet2 starting 2x weekly Grenoble and 3x weekly Geneva. I can't imagine BHX being an airport that Easyjet would fight hard for.

No reason but just because Air France are doing ok with CDG-BHX doesn't mean they would start from Marseille or Lyon.Different markets.Irish routes have historically always been strong from BHX.

I would love to be the person to inform everybody of a raft of new routes from Easyjet but for S19 we have

Geneva = 3 weekly

Belfast= gains an extra rotation

All info provided by Olton Pete on the Dried Fruit (y)

:bored: (btw im not bored of Olton Pete if you are a lurker)

Good to see Geneva continuing, no idea of the yield but the numbers seem decent.

Does anyone know when the rest of S19 is to go on sale?

Good to see Geneva continuing, no idea of the yield but the numbers seem decent.

Does anyone know when the rest of S19 is to go on sale?
easyJet has so far published its summer 2019 timetable for flights up to 23 June. On Thursday this week the period 24June- 1 September will be published. There is no indication when they will roll out September and October.

easyJet has so far pubished its summer 2019 timetable for flights up to 23 June. On Thursday this week the period 24June- 1 September will be published. There is no indication when they will roll out September and October.

It's July that I'm after for a weekend in Northern Ireland so not long to wait.

Many thanks.

Just reading the Bristol forum and see Easyjet have announced Brindisi,Bariatz,Milan and extra flights to Paris and will get a 17th based apparently just shows how much BHX has missed out.

Make them an offer they can't refuse?

Just reading the Bristol forum and see Easyjet have announced Brindisi,Bariatz,Milan and extra flights to Paris and will get a 17th based apparently just shows how much BHX has missed out.

Make them an offer they can't refuse?

To late !
BHX should have made them a offer years ago
Why would they take pax away from BRS LTN and MAN

we need an airline to set up a base to take on and beat MAN, BRS and LTN....Africaada?

Well done BRS for kicking us up the bum for missing our Squeezyjet opportunity.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock