I posted in the TUI thread that the aircrafts were changed in Sanford. The aircraft used early in the week was G TUID this was changed to G TUII. The post number in the TUI thread was 8779. This was last week.
Was there pax on todays transit from MAN as it had the SAL flight number from BRS being used.

I posted in the TUI thread that the aircrafts were changed in Sanford. The aircraft used early in the week was G TUID this was changed to G TUII. The post number in the TUI thread was 8779. This was last week.
Was there pax on todays transit from MAN as it had the SAL flight number from BRS being used.

G-TUIJ positioned in empty this morning from MAN. The B788 due to operate was in for maintenance.

I had to ask as they normally use a ferry flight number or a position flight number .Ferry flight number with a F on the end and a position flight number with a P on the end.Thank you for the pax info.

TUI Dreamliners
G-TUIJ (B789) arrived from SID around midnight last night and departed to LGW at around 09:00 this morning as TOM9013
G-TUIA (B788) arrived from BRU as TOM9238 at only 20 minutes after TUIJ departed and went direct to PUJ as TOM614 at 11:40

Red arrows willbe at BRS southside this saturday around 11 am. Please confirm timings from other sources but i am pretty sure it is late morning.

Red arrows willbe at BRS southside this saturday around 11 am. Please confirm timings from other sources but i am pretty sure it is late morning.

These are the timings on the Red Arrows website.

Saturday 9th June - Queen's Birthday Flypast - 13:03

Saturday 9th June - Arrive in Bristol - 13:21

Depart from Bristol - 15:35

Sunday 10th June - Display Cosford Airshow - 16:00

They are also to perform at the Weston Air Festival on 23 and 24 June along with the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight. I don't know if they will be based at BRS for that.

In recent years I seem to recall they've used EXT or CWL when displaying locally. If that is the case it's good to see them back. A few years ago I was lucky enough to see them arrive from the vantage point of the old control tower at BRS.

TUI Dreamliners
G-TUIJ (B789) arrived from SID around midnight last night and departed to LGW at around 09:00 this morning as TOM9013
G-TUIA (B788) arrived from BRU as TOM9238 at only 20 minutes after TUIJ departed and went direct to PUJ as TOM614 at 11:40
I viewed the flight on FR24 and they had G TUIH as operateing this rotation to PUJ,like wise this aircraft did the SAL half rotation weds so FR24 is wrong.

Red Arrows

I spent the afternoon watching cricket at Whitchurch which is just to the north of the extended centre line of runway 09 about six and a half miles distant. All afternoon a steady stream of departing aircraft passed overhead and turned left or right approximately at this location: a warm and sunny afternoon at the cricket complemented by the aircraft above was a very pleasant way of spending the time for someone who likes both cricket and aircraft.

However, we were expecting to see the Red Arrows join in the aerial entertainment as they were due to depart BRS at 1535. Assuming they did so and assuming they used the active runway 09, they must have turned away from the extended centre line of 09 pretty sharpish after take-off. Does anyone know where they went after take-off?

I see the red arrows did a fly past for the queen today over Buckingham palace.

There was a delay in departure due to one of the reds going tech on the runway and they all had to taxi back to the Southside. I believe seven of the nine Reds departed around an hour later than planned with the eighth sometime after that. The ninth is being sorted out in the Centreline hangar on the Southside

Oh dear. Happens to the best of um. I seen the reds doing the fly past over the palace. I did not count how many were there.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock