they want local auth, councils to keep flybe \ virgin connect in the southwest. But the ceo is moving to exeter ive been told, so what does that tell you!?
That it's easy to move a about? If someone came up with the right offer especially if it meant moving to London then I'm sure Virgin Connect would be interested.

they want local auth, councils to keep flybe \ virgin connect in the southwest. But the ceo is moving to exeter ive been told, so what does that tell you!?
That tells us absolutely nothing! I expect the CEO is probably taking up temporary accommodation/apartment to be near the current HQ, as is so often the case in similar situations....

New delivery to flybe training, been told a 737 simulator has arrived recently. Anybody confirm this, and what does it tell us.

Re 2020 summer from exeter. Heard that only the rennes flight is going from exeter, bergerac is down to one a week, this was doing very well this year. .others routes are same with minnor changes have not heard about any new routes.

Re 2020 summer from exeter. Heard that only the rennes flight is going from exeter, bergerac is down to one a week, this was doing very well this year. .others routes are same with minnor changes have not heard about any new routes.
Any idea when they'll actually put it onsale?

Looks like exeter down to3 dash8, looking on skyscanner there is early morning flights to manchester, guen\ jer, london city. No early paris , the only paris flight showing depts at 10.30 am and 1355 . Other noted only 3 xmanchester dailey, only on amsterdam. But!!! The edinburgh flight one dailey says ops by stobart so thats got to be the emb190 jet. If skyscanner are right looks like cuts, thats not what exeter airport are saying in their new pre 2020 leaflet. Their saying 2x dailey paris, upto 2x dailey amsterdam and upto 4x manchester. So i hope skyscanners are not right

Looks like exeter down to3 dash8, looking on skyscanner there is early morning flights to manchester, guen\ jer, london city. No early paris , the only paris flight showing depts at 10.30 am and 1355 . Other noted only 3 xmanchester dailey, only on amsterdam. But!!! The edinburgh flight one dailey says ops by stobart so thats got to be the emb190 jet. If skyscanner are right looks like cuts, thats not what exeter airport are saying in their new pre 2020 leaflet. Their saying 2x dailey paris, upto 2x dailey amsterdam and upto 4x manchester. So i hope skyscanners are not right
Flybes timetable confirmed it cuts at exeter one dash8 lost, its moving to newquay to do a 06.45 dept to manchester
I've 'liked' the posts not because EXT has lost a based aircraft but for the information. Thanks.

Hope there will be more in the second round tba soon. Paris was the best supported route with 12,000 plus a mounth, 13 weekly so why cut it to 7 weekly.

Hope there will be more in the second round tba soon. Paris was the best supported route with 12,000 plus a mounth, 13 weekly so why cut it to 7 weekly.
Not making enough money? Can use the aircraft elsewhere to make more money? Guess only Flybe knows.

CAA stats show these monthly figures for the Exeter-Paris CDG route in 2019 thus far. I've included the percentage gain each month over the corresponding month in 2018. I presume that the frequency was increased in 2019 over 2018.

Jn 4,806 (84)
Fb 5,525 (63)
Mr 6,157 (70)
Ap 6,686 (71)
Ma 6,274 (66)
Jn 6,980 (75)
Jl 7,507 (70)
Au 7,473 (68)
Sp 6,610 (69)

Big announcment on 6th jan, second wave. Plus future plans. Dont think exeter will see anything, now down to 3x dash8 and the sheds still see a gap in evenings, but cant see them filling it. Flybe seem to be expanding newquay not exeter, newquay now up to 2x based, and more routes tba.

Seen something about an announcement on another forum suggesting that the back office at Exeter may be closed or at least downsized?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock