I dont think there is any hard and fast rules re military movements,i think its a bit of a grey area.I would think the royal family flying is a bit sensative and like wise with foreign heads of state.
It's basically don't announce them in advance. Afterwards they've been is fine but beforehand not so much especially US stuff as global trek is trying to build their movements up and they may get funny and refuse to use Cardiff if their movements are posted in advance.

Mon 16 Nov 2020
Good to see another interesting mix of operators and types today.

- Blue Islands ATR72-500 (G-ISLL) overnighted and departed to Jersey at at 08:50 as BCI805
- Ryanair B737-700 (EI-SEV) arrived from Venice, Italy at 10:30 as RYR8029 and overnights
- Ryanair B737-800 (EI-EVM) arrived from Dublin, Ireland at 09:50 as RYR70 and departed 1hr30 later back to Dublin as RYR311
- Finnair E190 (OH-LKL) arrived from Sofia, Bulgaria at 17:30 as FIN7567 and overnights. (aircraft operated by NoRRA Nordic Regional Airlines)

Unusual visitor at Cardiff this morning! A318 business jet!

It's been suggested elsewhere that flight OR7335 operated by TUI Netherlands due to arrive at 00.40 from Amsterdam may well be the first 737 MAX flight into Cardiff Airport. PH-TFP is the rumoured aircraft.

Airbus A330 landed from VKO. Its reg no is EI-FSE and landed at 09-25. I wonder if this is a load of med supplies.

Airbus A330 landed from VKO. Its reg no is EI-FSE and landed at 09-25. I wonder if this is a load of med supplies.
Probably PPE as the aircraft looks like it originated from near Zhengzhou in China.

VKO is Moscow. You could be right with starting China and did a tech stop in Moscow for fuel.

Smartwings arrived this morning at 12.00 from Prague. Reg number was OK-TSE and it was a 737-800.Dont know the reason for this visit.

Tue 30 Mar 2021
PPE flights today:

- A332 (EI-FSE) - iFly Airlines / arrived at 08:00, departs at 12:00
- B772 (VP-BJJ) - Nordwind Airlines / arrived at 05:20
- B77W (VP-BJP) - Nordwind Airlines / arrives at 18:00

Is the Welsh Government solely responsible for sourcing PPE for NHS Wales? Given that the UK Government seems to be responsible for sourcing vaccine for the entire UK I wondered if it did so for PPE as well, or is the PPE on these flights additional equipment for NHS Wales?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock