Flybe have released Phase 1 of Summer 2019 and this is what they have on offer from Newquay.
Aberdeen 1 weekly
Belfast City 2 weekly
Birmingham 7 weekly
Doncaster 3 weekly
Edinburgh 2 weekly
Glasgow 2 weekly +1 weekly flight on 2018
Leeds Bradford 3 weekly -1 weekly flight on 2018
Liverpool 2 weekly +1 weekly flight on 2018
London Gatwick 18 weekly
London Stansted 0 weekly -3 weekly flights onn 2018
Manchester 13 weekly
Newcastle 1 weekly
So far Summer 2019 will see 54 weekly flights compared to Summer 2018 which has 56 weekly flights.

With acknowledgement to and thanks to David_itl on the Manchester Flybe thread who posts that the MAN-NQY route is being boosted this coming summer:

BE353 departs 1015 Monday to Friday (1020 on Monday)
BE355 departs 1350 Monday to Friday
Saturday departures at 1355 and 1635
Sunday departure at 1635

Above are MAN departure times.

Flybe NQY - LHR starts today.. Q400 4 x daily.. was really interesting to see all the comments on FB about this.. bit as positive as you would hope... seems that LGW popularity was bigger than maybe thought.. of course that would make sense if you are. It a business.. both LGW and MAN are very well connected if you are going on your hols outside of Europe..
It would be great if LGW did come back.. Maybe virgin may do this as it would be a feed into their holiday network out if LGW...

There was also some questions from punters asking for another year round sunshine route to the canaries.. a survey a few years back showed that gran can, Tenerife and Palms were the biggest underserved routes with potential for people in Cornwall going elsewhere for these flights.. I think a weekly palma and or a weekly canaries flight would clean up... I don’t think we will see either with Ryanair now at Exeter...

Looking at the new timetable newquay has a 06.45 and 18.30 deps to manchester, edin is up with depts on m, w, sat ,sun up 2 . But heathrow is not bookable at presant or has it been droped!??. With the manchester flights there is gaps for other flights. But looks like exeter has lost a dash8 to newquay.

Looking at the new timetable newquay has a 06.45 and 18.30 deps to manchester, edin is up with depts on m, w, sat ,sun up 2 . But heathrow is not bookable at presant or has it been droped!??. With the manchester flights there is gaps for other flights. But looks like exeter has lost a dash8 to newquay.
I'd be shocked if Heathrow is dropped as it's a PSO route and kind of goes against the whole feeding VS thing.

Not good news for NQY, it is being reported on another forum that GDS is showing that the 4x daily LHR will be terminated on 28 March 2020.

A 4x weekly SEN will apparently be started from that date, but overall a big loss of connectivity.

Not good news for NQY, it is being reported on another forum that GDS is showing that the 4x daily LHR will be terminated on 28 March 2020.

A 4x weekly SEN will apparently be started from that date, but overall a big loss of connectivity.
If I was the cornish authorities I'd immediately withdraw the PSO funding. Flying to Southend is not worth the money.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock