Looks like Menorca has returned with 2 weekly flights, Mallorca has had a weekly flight added, Tenerife though looks like it's gone from 3 to 2 weekly and Cancun is 1 weekly.

Tui 2024 released this morning - new route twice a week to enfidhna - nice to see an old favourite return

Why would you want to book 18 months ahead? They could be hopeful of early bookings to help cash flow.

A once weekly summer 23 service to Enfidhna has been added alongside a third weekly Heraklion.

Melbourne Orlando, FL is now back on sale 1x weekly on a Wednesday throughout next summer (and 2024) from May until October with a short break in June.

Cancun, Mexico will continue at 1x weekly on a Thursday throughout next summer (and 2024) from May until October with a short break in June.

Looks like the 787s will visit on a Wed and Thurs and the BRS base will be 5x B738/B78M aircraft.

If it stays like that there will be a big drop in capacity for those short haul routes that have been flown by the 787 - thinking particularly Antalya , dalaman and larnaca. The initial slot coordination suggested a full based 787 but I guess airlines can change their minds. Also in that report Ryanair , jet2 and easyjet all had route slot requests rejected. Given that Tui doesn’t appear to want all theirs I wonder if the other 3 May wish to grab them

Melbourne Orlando, FL is now back on sale 1x weekly on a Wednesday throughout next summer (and 2024) from May until October with a short break in June.

Cancun, Mexico will continue at 1x weekly on a Thursday throughout next summer (and 2024) from May until October with a short break in June.

Looks like the 787s will visit on a Wed and Thurs and the BRS base will be 5x B738/B78M aircraft.

The 788 aircraft required on Wednesdays/Thursdays will be the BHX based aircraft.

Tunisia starts April 2024 now for Easter and Marrakech goes twice weekly in April 2024.

Melbourne and Cancun have disappeared from the booking system for summer 2024 again. Not sure what is happening with Tui and Bristol at the moment - in this particular case we can’t blame jet2

Melbourne and Cancun back off sale for 2024 - also looks like some flights have been reduced - Ibiza 3 to 2 per week and one enfidhna and one Antalya TBA instead of with Tui. Not sure what’s going on with Tui at the moment but there is definitely no growth

Effect of cost of living crisis and the potential squeeze of Jet2 and Easyjet holidays maybe?

In ordinary circumstances I say yes to that but the two long haul routes there is no competition

Long haul holidays though aren't cheap especially for families going too Disney. If they're not selling the packages they are at the bigger airports like Gatwick etc they might look to cut some of the regional flights too fill the Gatwick etc flights.
There's still plenty of time too go and it could just be a schedule change.

Palma appears to be going daily in 2024

New route to Boa Vista, Corfu , kos,
Heraklion, Ibiza , Antalya , goes 4 weekly , Tenerife back to 3 per week and dalaman 5 weekly . Marrakesh goes twice a week

Sadly looks like long haul will end though

Tui has released its 23/25 winter programme. No increases but we are losing our winter occasional Carribean cruise programme too. No new routes either.

Additionally Tunisia has been dropped for summer 24 - appears to using easyjet instead of a chartered service.

Summer 2025 has been released overnight and there is some glaring omissions for summer 2025 - Naples , hurghada and Sharm - all other routes appear as a carbon copy so far but with those 3 a loss of 6 flights per week. Also no Dreamliner either - think our days of long haul has gone

I would be very surprised if they dropped both SSH and HRG. Both not operated by LS, unless EZY are pushing them out on them. That does appear the case with Tunisia where they offer holidays using EZY.

It is an interesting one, you'd think they'd have no problems selling a destination like Sharm from Bristol.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock