I can't see Antalya being 1 weekly for an airport like Bristol.

Nor it not operating in May and June

Tui are having to compete against Jet2 and easyJet holidays. Both to my mind provide a better product, you don’t have to pay extra to take a suitcase for your holiday, prices tend to be better as a generalisation. Last year we went to Kefalonia with EasyJet holidays, included flights , transfers and a suitcase each. Best price was with them. This year we’re going with Jet2 to Skiathos, better prices and service with them. Tui seem to be doing better at airports without this competition and this may to some extent explain a reduced provisional service next year. Jet2 and EasyJet continue to expand at Bristol and in my view Tui have somewhat stagnated and even retreated over the last year.

Tui are having to compete against Jet2 and easyJet holidays. Both to my mind provide a better product,
And, if their last two summer seasons at BHX are anything to go by, Jet2 and easyjet provide a more reliable service. Such a shame to see Tui in this position, when they were once such a great airline - Britannia Airways.

Summer 2025 for TUI at Bristol
Palma de Mallorca 8 weekly +2
Paphos 4 weekly +1
Corfu 4 weekly
Kos 4 weekly
Dalaman 4 weekly -1
Antalya 3 weekly -1
Rhodes 3 weekly
Larnaca 3 weekly +1
Heraklion 3 weekly -1
Zante 3 weekly
Ibiza 3 weekly
Tenerife 2 weekly -1
Gran Canaria 2 weekly
Reus 2 weekly +1
Menorca 2 weekly
Lanzarote 2 weekly
Malaga 2 weekly
Fuerteventura 2 weekly +1
Skiathos 2 weekly -1
Bourgas 2 weekly
Sal 2 weekly +1
Hurghada 2 weekly
Marrakech 2 weekly +1
Kefalonia 2 weekly
Thessaloniki 1 weekly
Santorini 1 weekly
Dubrovnik 1 weekly
Verona 1 weekly
Sharm el Shiekh 2 weekly

In total TUI will operate 73 weekly departures too 29 destinations with 6 based aircraft.
Compared to 2024 there'll be 1 less destination (Boa Vista).

Last edited:
Summer 2025 for TUI at Bristol
Palma de Mallorca 8 weekly
Paphos 4 weekly
Corfu 4 weekly
Kos 4 weekly
Dalaman 4 weekly
Antalya 3 weekly
Rhodes 3 weekly
Larnaca 3 weekly
Heraklion 3 weekly
Zante 3 weekly
Ibiza 3 weekly
Tenerife 2 weekly
Gran Canaria 2 weekly
Reus 2 weekly
Menorca 2 weekly
Lanzarote 2 weekly
Malaga 2 weekly
Fuerteventura 2 weekly
Skiathos 2 weekly
Bourgas 2 weekly
Sal 2 weekly
Hurghada 2 weekly
Marrakech 2 weekly
Kefalonia 2 weekly
Thessaloniki 1 weekly
Santorini 1 weekly
Dubrovnik 1 weekly
Verona 1 weekly
Sharm el Shiekh1 weekly

In total TUI will operate 73 weekly departures too 29 destinations with 6 based aircraft.
Impressive list. How does that compare to S24?

It looks a very good list - I have ssh down as two weekly though. Incidentally probably an error but there appears to be a winter Florida flight on Thursdays this winter. When clicked on it says error but could be something to keep an eye on - not sure if Orlando is an all year round destination though

Impressive list. How does that compare to S2
1 less destination (Boa Vista)

It looks a very good list - I have ssh down as two weekly though. Incidentally probably an error but there appears to be a winter Florida flight on Thursdays this winter. When clicked on it says error but could be something to keep an eye on - not sure if Orlando is an all year round destination though
The Florida flight doesn't come up on the flight website but on the holiday website it comes up as via Amsterdam with KLM.

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock