At the moment there is 1 BMIR flight cancelled for sunday 2nd December.
BMIR1825 dep time 12.00 operating
BMIR1826 arr time 16.05 cancelled.
This is a Frankfurt rotation.
Makes you wonder where the aircraft is going or doing from Frankfurt.
I wouldn't be surprised if they have a charter lined up for it!

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Flybmi BM1821 to Frankfurt at 0635 and return BM1822 at 1035 cancelled.

SUNDAY 09-12-2018
Stobart flight number EI3280 from Dublin cancelled ,as is the return EI3281 cancelled.
Up till now this is the only cancekled flight of the day. As the day goes by there could be more. Time will tell.

The easy jet flight from FNC due to land at 15.05 weds flight no U2 6246 has picked up a indefinate delay.Hope the pax looked after ok. I don't know if its a tech aircraft or weather related. I think my money would be on weather related. No time for landing in BRS confirmed.

Has Bristol had any diverts in relation to the Gatwick problems ? Or is it a case of no room for them ?

Does anyone know why the flight to Hamburg this evening was cancelled?
It might be another in the long list of flybmi cancellations from BRS this year, although in recent months the situation seems to have improved. With the earlier cancellations this year a lack of crew and/or aircraft was often suggested but I have no idea whether that was really the reason. There seemed little doubt that flybmi was short of aircraft at times.

Tuesday 8th january
3 KLM flights cancelled today. The mid morning,mid day and early evening flights all cancelled. The last flight of the day is operating which is the night stopper.I wonder if its weather related in AMS.

Tuesday 8th january
3 KLM flights cancelled today. The mid morning,mid day and early evening flights all cancelled. The last flight of the day is operating which is the night stopper.I wonder if its weather related in AMS.

Yes it’s weather related, KLM have cancelled up to 70 UK flights due to the wrong type of wind. All together up to 300 cancellations at Amsterdam today.

Plus there is mention of strikes in Spain and Italy. Might be a difficult week for travellers

Tuesday 8th january
Also cancelled today - presumably also weather related on the continent.

flybmi BM2003 to Brussels at 1040 and BM2005 from Brussels at 1650
flybmi BM1837 to Hamburg at 1725 and BM1838 from Hamburg at 2120

I note that the two easyJet Amsterdam rotations today both operated.

Thursday 10 January 2019

A post in the MAN forum states that SAS flight SK4609 from Oslo to Manchester due at MAN at 1200 diverted to BRS.

FR24 shows it as an Airbus A320 EI-SIF and also shows it diverting to BRS.

The Manchester Airport web site arrivals page now has it as arrived there at 1338.

I don't know why it diverted or why it diverted to an airport 200 miles away when there must have been others closer. The SAS aircraft also has an Irish registration so that's another puzzle.

I assume all this was not simply one of those FR24 glitches and there was no diversion at all.

The SAS diverted to Bristol and all passengers disembarked. Not sure if they were taken by road back up North or reboarded the plane after clearing security at BRS. It did refuel at BRS

The SAS diverted to Bristol and all passengers disembarked. Not sure if they were taken by road back up North or reboarded the plane after clearing security at BRS. It did refuel at BRS
It looks from the screen shot that the aircraft returned to Oslo from BRS. The timescale suggests that the outbound passengers from MAN would not have had time to reach BRS by road but presmably the MAN-bound passengers were taken there by road from BRS.

I believe there was fog at MAN causing the diverson, but why it diverted to an airport as far away as BRS is not clear.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock