Advertisement

Easyjet WIFI

BSL-2km

Jan 28, 2014
Basel- Mulhouse - Suisse/ France
Thread starter #1
Hello again

Apologies for absence, again.. :censored:

I have been flying quite a lot recently, all pretty boring stuff, but i was impressed with Easyjet on a flight from Basel to Lanzarote, a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't heard of the free wifi, but did notice the instructions infront of me on the seat back.. So i followed the instructions and had a completely hassle free 4hr 10 mins flight, as my 3 kids were all using their devices whilst i enjoyed a beverage or two.
I know it is limited, more like an IFE being broadcast to passengers by WIFI, but it works.
Sadly passengers around me realised what we had done and started to swarm me for instructions, so i called the attendants and asked them to show folks what to do, not my job !!!

Also last week on anothe flight we began approach to Basel from Berlin ,the captain announced that it would be a 'fully automated landing' due to visibility. Pretty sure i have been on flights that landed this way before, but this was the first time i heard it announced.. Very smooth it was too.

Anyway well done EasyJet..:D

Last edited:

Advertisement

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #2
I know it is limited, more like an IFE being broadcast to passengers by WIFI, but it works.
Sadly passengers around me realised what we had done and started to swarm me for instructions, so i called the attendants and asked them to show folks what to do, not my job !!!
I honestly didn't know Easyjet offered free WiFi. Any idea if it's a new thing?

BSL-2km

Jan 28, 2014
Basel- Mulhouse - Suisse/ France
Thread starter #3
I honestly didn't know Easyjet offered free WiFi. Any idea if it's a new thing?
Hi Jerry

I use them a lot, and have never seen it before, but it looks like it is a case of 'hidden in plane sight' (pun intended).. It looks like a pretty non-descript piece of information on the seat backs, but you just turn your device to aeroplane mode, go to wifi, select easyjet, access the homepage and Voila...

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Admin #5
Great to see you back! Glad to hear you had a good flight, er, now how do you get on that free WiFi? :sneaky:;)

Advertisement

Top Bottom