A route that Liverpool would do well to see return is Oslo. It has operated by Ryanair in the past, in fact to two of their airports they used in Oslo. Presently there is no scheduled service, but regular charters by Enter Air. This is due to a large following of LFC supporters in Norway, which is also why Wideroe operate the Bergen route ( returning next year ). I feel Oslo would do well when you also add in other passengers who would want to visit Oslo / Liverpool.

It is curious that Bergen seems to be a route an airline believes will work but Oslo isn't.

It is curious that Bergen seems to be a route an airline believes will work but Oslo isn't.

Yes, you would of thought so, maybe a large amount of LFC supporters in the Bergen area. I have to say I flew on Wideroe twice before Covid and the flight in from Bergen to Liverpool was completely full, with a number of passengers transferring onto it at Bergen from where I dont know.

With Bergen the route may well have the added extra of cruise passengers as well and people going to the Fjords.

My wish list for 2023 is steady growth with Lufthansa to move to twice daily , the next step is to add Munich hub. If there was a second hub carrier, I'd go for Turkish over KLM.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock