G EZAW From Valencia , G EZBY From Belfast G UZLA From Malta G EZWI From Copenhagen. All LGW diverts [ Easyjet)

nwan
Post automatically merged:

There is a very delayed FR service to Dublin from 22.30 last night show on airport departures . Now 13.50 today. FR 5542

Last edited:
Yes it's been foggy in the vicinity of LBA for much of the day with spells when it's rolled in and bellow Cat 3A limits.
Possibly more diverts over the evening and tomorrow morning.

Been beautiful over this way today. I've been in rural North Wales
20230121_120633.jpg0

Very picturesque! It's not been a bad day here in Leeds. We have seen a bit of sun but it's been on the cold side. It's looking a bit like pea soup out there now.

So far Liverpool have received 3 Wizz LBA flights due to heavy winds.

A321 HA-LXC from Wrocław to LBA
A321N HA-LGK from Warsaw Modlin
A321N HA-LZK from Krakow

Aer Lingus ATR-72-600 EI-GPO from DUB-LBA also looks to heading to LPL.
Its a nice day here so far, suns out

• Thanks
Reactions: CM.
A Ryanair service ACE-LBA diverted inyesterday afternoon, snow at LBA. EI EPD at 17.10 hrs

Last edited:
Apart from an Easyjet IOM service which was cancelled that i noticed, flights have been operating some with delays of 2-3hours.

BA service to continue LPL - ABZ , was quoted as 14 30 departure.

Attachments

• FrGnH27acAEtCmV.jpeg
    FrGnH27acAEtCmV.jpeg
    323.5 KB · Views: 2

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock